The PUR

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Yosh I of Caledonia

The PUR

Post by Yosh I of Caledonia »

Dear Sirs and Madams,I've seen that you claim the PUR to be yours. In fact it is a colony of the Imperium Caledonium!It was given to us with the agreement of Thomas Hubert and WarVoid after the great Three Hours War.I have to insist that it is Caledonian and if you don't accept that I think it won't be very good for you.We will defend our interestes and our claim on the People's Republic of Umoja!greetings,Yosh I.Emperor of Caledonia,King and Royal Regent of the Holy Lands of Evergreen,Head of the Imperium,Light of Heaven,Shógun of the Imperial Armys,etc.etc.

Assassinite

Re: The PUR

Post by Assassinite »

Oh? I had no idea we had claimed the PUR. Now that I remember it, yeah, Hubert used to hang out with Lenninow at the PUR until Hubert decided to quit and Lenninow made it a part of Caledonia. . .Actually, UEC, we might be able to claim that old Umoja place. Remember? Hubert's old nation that was bombed to oblivion and still rests in dust? Unfortunately, you can't spell the Assassin without the Ass. BAH!

Yosh I of Caledonia

Dear Assasinite,Dear Mr. Metzler,Caledonia claims the PUR AND Umoja, for some reasons:1. The PUR was given to Leninow after the Three Hours War. He gave it to Caledonia. I know this very well, cause I'm Sergeij Leninow.2. When the NAR ended, it was also given to Leninow.The NAR was a merger of Umoja and Greater Automatica.Leninow agreed to give Greater Automatica to WarVoid, but Umoja stayed in his possession.So it became Caledonian, too.The PUR and Umoja were merged to the People's United Republic of Umoja (PURU).We claim it to be Caledonian and we insist that it is.I've also seen a map (dstryker told me that it is called "MCS map") on which Umoja was Caledonian. And truly, it is.I hope that we come to a peaceful solution, but the Imperium Caledonium will defend its interests and claims, even by force if it is necessary!Imperial greetings,Yosh I.Emperor of Caledonia,etc.etc. Edited by: Yosh I of Caledonia at: 6/16/01 6:17:30 am

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Dear Sirs,I believe that Shireroth agreed in Council in Benacia that is will hand over all claims to PUR to Caledonia, in return for Caledonia's approval of the Benacian offer of alliance.UEC, could you confirm this?-Edward I, Prince of MachiavelliaDelegate to CoB Council

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

well something like that..the CoB is interested in an alliance.. and.. to show our good intentions we would be willing to give up our claims to the PUR.About that. THere was aparently some mix up. I was given it by WarVoid. I didn't know of your claims till recently. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

LOL! With GAPR, PUR, and all the other territories that the Paramounters bestowed on high and low, it's no surprize there was confussion...-Edward I

Yosh I of Caledonia

I'm happy that we solved the conflict peacefully. :)

red sentry

Post by red sentry »

UEC, I'll be wanting Rulak back ASAP. "welcome"-nicky, the word that broke my heartcomrade hubert

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

all yours... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity." "Life is to short not to be kinky"Don't ask, I didn't say any of that...except one.. guess which!

Return to “General Discussion”