Hey UEC

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

red sentry

Re: Hey UEC

Post by red sentry »

Hey, join Rulak! Anyways...unban from the FIoJ forums.

Assassinite

Hey UEC

Post by Assassinite »

Mind if I join in? Don't hafta give me access to any private forums if ya don't want to, just wanna become citizen. Think it's time I start putting consideration into other nations too. :) Unfortunately, you can't spell the Assassin without the Ass. BAH!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Your icon looks a lot better bigger... Scott A. SiskindElder of HyperboreaEditor, Apollo FireballCard Carrying Member, The Hickeyist Intermicronational Conspiracy

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Yeah, howcome it comes up bigger sometimes and sometimes that small little thing?Tom, I'm only mod, no longer admin so I can't do anything. You can check with Jas. Unfortunately, you can't spell the Assassin without the Ass. BAH!

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

ok assas.. you are now a citizen of Shireroth.... this means that if you wish.. you can have citizenship in ALL the BEnacian commonwealth nations... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

UEC didn't check the "Limit size to 10*10" option for this forum like the Jasonians did Scott A. SiskindElder of HyperboreaEditor, Apollo FireballCard Carrying Member, The Hickeyist Intermicronational Conspiracy

Kaiser Metzler I

I thought I did.. hmmm I ought to go do that... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Yay!Ya don't have to bother with the size of the icons, I like mine big Unfortunately, you can't spell the Assassin without the Ass. BAH!

Kaiser Metzler I

to late... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some...""Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity."

Return to “General Discussion”