Hey, how are ya!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Stjepan Aracic

Hey, how are ya!

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

No real reason for stopping by. Just to see how things are going and say hello to anyone who cares. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

CINC Patrick

Re: Hey, how are ya!

Post by CINC Patrick »

Just fine, how about yourself? -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Glad to see you!I've been fine. I've had a lot of hard work in the last several months, but I've survived and things seem to be slowing down to a more pleasant pace. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Howdy mi amigo... good ta see ya around.....Got any Colonies, Territories, Protectorates, states, provinces or Nations I can have? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

You can have a few square inches of my backyard declared state territory of Shireroth I guess.As long as I don't have to pay you property taxes. :) So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

Sweeet.. ok.... No taxes for you.... 5 square inches.... What shall we call this new territory? Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Yardistan So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

alrigty... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Sounds almost like it could be a country...just the fact that it isn't...Not a problem! So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

WEll.. you're gona be the governer.. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Just something you should know.I don't really have a backyard" exactly.Its more like a slope and a cliff with overgrown plant life. So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!Edited by: Stjepan Aracic at: 4/12/01 11:20:28 am

Kaiser Metzler I

oh well... aslong as it's accually 5 inches... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

I declare my entire back garden property of the luminescent Republic of Shireroth. My dog, who is the present sovereign, has heartily agreed, so long as she can bark at magpies whenever she likes and occasionally take a crap up near the fertiliser heap. Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

I do hereby annex his back garden into the administrative district of yardistan in the interests of...something! :) So many centuries, so many Gods.We were the prisoners of our own fantasy.But now we are marching against these Gods.I'm the wizard, I will change it all!

Kaiser Metzler I

I'll allow all this... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Return to “General Discussion”