Ultimatum

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

Ultimatum

Post by CINC Patrick »

As Commander in Chief of the Republic of Shireroth I must protest this occupation and institution of a new Governor. You have 24 hours to return admin to myself and to remove all claims and protectorate status of this nation. If you do not follow suit, there will be consequences. -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

PrinceEdwardI

Re: Ultimatum

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

This occupation was undertaken with the sole desire of bringing the people of Shireroth out of the woodwork where they have been hibernating.It will be my pleasure to hand over Shireroth to it's government. Please contact LOM President Hanson, so that you make take part in the negotiations.On a side note, please take up any administration issues you have with Trantor. He has acted in his continuing role as administrator of these sites, an office he held long before we enter the arena, and he has made the only changes within Shireroth.To reitterate, please contact Hanson, Foley, and or myself, so that we may update you on details of the negotiations, as well as recieve your input.Cordially,Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

Ugh, they've got Hanson into it. Well, let's go aharguing. Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

As League President Hanson will no doubt say, Machiavellia has agreed to not one but TWO proposals, one League-brokered, and another micronation-brokered. Ye of the Rasinate can take your pick, or negotiate something else with us.Cordially,Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

I chose the second one. Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan Hey leave him alone! It's not his fault he's an unstoppable killing machine!-Leela Oh, there's going to be a lot of trouble about this-Neville Chamberlain, the day WWII broke out

PrinceEdwardI

Post by PrinceEdwardI »

Do you speak for the Rasinate's claim, then? Machiavellia will gladly sign a treaty with Rasinate, Jasonia, and Shireroth itself, by which we all renounce our claims to Shireroth, and pledge to defend it's sovereignty against any outside interference.Are y'all game?-Edward I, Prince of Machiavellia

Return to “General Discussion”