I'm back

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

dStryker

I'm back

Post by dStryker »

Sì ji etanevi nen daezja, Ilim refenriren. Celvíscembet, fare nen espere nìmus mùltus activitáe àbus mwa por ademenum e poco sétus parce Ilim afr mòto de pryactosyus ae otrçj váryus skolo aporí farejae. Parce elus baevi e désjo dezde la carjotryum valerisyus baevi updatumen, Ilim volar licumli jus corektos la sumnus por la unupdatumen sétusyus ad la móstos recente valerisyus, danae de 11 Feryae, 2001. Carjotryum valerisyus baeni updatumen por la sétus de 25um de Feryae a 3um de Marz. Celvíscembet, parce ci baenen nen cel activitáe düran danae sétus, Ilim volar licumli jütere el'activitáe ulde sa zjür (ulde Domindi), sì cel, baejae calciulánen an la 25um de Feryae a 3um Marz sétus. Sa volar esperanzofuleli áncorazj valeris xanzes.Canti por lj Ciesar, sì elus süfenire, Ilim etanevi àbus elem an tami la 23um ae la 24um de Feryae. Grantenen danae es onlicá düwae zjüres, prietum danae nientz elem baevi alaenen onlicá por e sétus. Ci es plusi Ilim posae a parlae del'àbos sa, prietum Ilim xa nen. Ven la tempus es rectisyum, elem refenrireni. Life is transient efforts in vainWhy not detached from fame and gain?

Scott Alexander

Re: I'm back

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mind if the Fireball quotes you on that one?

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Go ahead Life is transient efforts in vainWhy not detached from fame and gain?

Caesar Augustus

Post by Caesar Augustus »

Whatever you said, and in whatever language, have fun while the nation exists. I really hope it continues to, but everyone has gone. By the way, was that last part to me, about me, or neither? Caesar Augustus (aka Augustus Caesar) -- Contessori of the Island Republic of Florencia -- High Judge of Rodinia -- Minister of Foreign Affairs for Rodinia -- Centaur Cheif Knight-Council Member for Breigh in Treesia -- Senior Theorist at JASO -- Supreme Justice at UAS

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

The other Caesar. Life is transient efforts in vainWhy not detached from fame and gain?

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

I know it's Monday, but would someone be so kind as to let me know what this is all about? Sir IainKnight-Councillor of Vembria in the Barony of Treesia & FabonAmbassador to Hyperborea and the Empire of New BrugesPresident of the Guild of Artists"When High Magic fails, oak and iron may yet prevail" - Cadellin the Wizard

Return to “General Discussion”