League of Micronations

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

senatorhanson

League of Micronations

Post by senatorhanson »

Citizens of Shireroth,Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Matt Hanson and I am a candidate for Secretary-General of the League of Micronations.I know the League of Micronations may not be foremost on your minds. Let me talk about it just for a little while.I believe the League of Micronations can do many good things for nations without infringing on their sovreignty. I believe that the League of Micronations can foster a spirit of brotherhood between nations, and encourage protection against all enemies.Here are my plans if I am elected Secretary-General:1. Establish a system of communications for times of crisis so we may coordinate our efforts.2. Sponsor an intermicronational conference on dwindling activity in the intermicronational community.3. Attempt to establish a spirit of brotherhood between micronations. This is not something I can do on my own, but I want to be the driving force behind it. I want the LoM to mediate conflicts, help the security of nations, and try to foster a spirit of peace and cooperation. The LoM is not a world federation. It is not a militant group. It should be a place where we can all coexist in peace and harmony, complementing one another's strengths.I'd like to thank you for listening to me as I go on this goodwill tour to all members of the LoM. If you want to contact me about any issues, please send an email to vcexchange@aol.com or ICQ me at 17281251. The LoM website is at: lom.cjb.comRegards,Matt HansonCandidate for Secretary-General of the LoM

Scott Alexander

Re: League of Micronations

Post by Scott Alexander »

Ignore this message. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 2/25/01 4:05:51 pm

Return to “General Discussion”