BOO/\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\!!!!!!!!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

CINC Patrick

BOO/\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\!!!!!!!!!

Post by CINC Patrick »

Uh oh. Who let the Boomers Out? We Kick some major ASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!The Shieroth Boomers became the first team in FMF history to win a game just moments ago in the Duchy of Kildare!!!!!!!!!!!On the road to the Micronational Cup!!!! -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: BOO/\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\ /\/\!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

*get's blazing drunk and parties all night* Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I slept through it all... oops CEO of the SSPC and Chairman of the ICEOEconomic Minister of the FIoJ     A man of the time named Qiao Xuan said to Cao Cao, “Rebellion is at hand, and only a man of the greatest ability can succeed in restoring tranquillity. That man is yourself.”     And Ho Yo of Nanyang said of him, “The dynasty of Han is about to fall. He who can restore peace is this man and only he.”     Cao Cao went to inquire his future of a wise man of Runan named Xu Shao.     “What manner of man am I?” asked Cao Cao.     The seer made no reply, and again and again Cao Cao pressed the question.     Then Xu Shao replied, “In peace you are an able subject; in chaos you are a crafty hero!”

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Actually, according to the game report, you "made a fine save"

Kaiser Metzler I

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I need to check out this game report.. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

CINC Patrick

Post by CINC Patrick »

Well I think my hangover is just about over from last nights partying. It was a fucking riot! -Commander in Chief PatrickDuke of The Duchy of KildareCommander in Chief, Republic of Shireroth DoDMinister of Foreign Affairs, Republic of ShirerothCommisioner, Federation of Micronational FootballBlood Alone Turns the Wheels of History

Return to “General Discussion”