National Team name

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Ras John

National Team name

Post by Ras John »

here are some choicesShirerothShireroth BoomistsShireroth BoomersShow results John D. SagerRepresentative of the Sa'an Republic"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human with the soul of a clown, which always forces me to blow it at the most important times."

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: National Team name

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

Can't blaim a guy for trying.... heh Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Funky Wombat

Post by Funky Wombat »

You people just don't it! You name a national team the Republic of Ireland or Scotland! Not, and I repeat, not the Irish Shamrocks or the Scottish Haggises! *head hits table* God, you people sicken me. :rollin Eoin Dornan I of the Barony of Treesia and Fabon Ever hear of Treesia? That was going to be you!-Eoin Dornan

Kaiser Metzler I

Calm yourself... Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

Making an exception to my permanent absence micronationally here. As someone who enjoys soccer/football/calcio/nogomet and practically worships Hajduk Split, I must agree with Funky Wombat. A national team should not have any kind of silly name. '10 Dalmatinskih Zapovjedi' - The 10 Dalmatian CommandmentsCovik se rodi umoran i zivi da se odmori. - Man is born exausted and lives to rest. Jubi posteju svoju ka samoga sebe. - Love thy bed as thyself. Odmaraj se danju da nocu mozes spavati. - Rest during the day that you may sleep well at night.Ne radi, rad ubija. - Do nothing, work kills.Kad vidis nekoga da se odmara, pomozi mu. - When you see someone resting, help them. Ne cini danas ono sto mozes sutra. - Do not do today what you can do tomorrow. Radi manje nego mozes, a ono sto mozes prebaci na drugoga. - Work less than you can, re-delegate.U ladu je spas, od odmaranja niko nije umra. - Salvation is in the shade, Nobody dies resting. Rad donosi bolest, ne umri mlad. - Work brings infirmity, do not die young. Kid pozelis radit, sidi, pricekaj, vidit ces da ce te proc. - When you feel like working, wait, it will pass.

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

And now I dissappear again '10 Dalmatinskih Zapovjedi' - The 10 Dalmatian CommandmentsCovik se rodi umoran i zivi da se odmori. - Man is born exausted and lives to rest. Jubi posteju svoju ka samoga sebe. - Love thy bed as thyself. Odmaraj se danju da nocu mozes spavati. - Rest during the day that you may sleep well at night.Ne radi, rad ubija. - Do nothing, work kills.Kad vidis nekoga da se odmara, pomozi mu. - When you see someone resting, help them. Ne cini danas ono sto mozes sutra. - Do not do today what you can do tomorrow. Radi manje nego mozes, a ono sto mozes prebaci na drugoga. - Work less than you can, re-delegate.U ladu je spas, od odmaranja niko nije umra. - Salvation is in the shade, Nobody dies resting. Rad donosi bolest, ne umri mlad. - Work brings infirmity, do not die young. Kid pozelis radit, sidi, pricekaj, vidit ces da ce te proc. - When you feel like working, wait, it will pass.

Kaiser Metzler I

YEAH! I FEEL SO BLESSED! HE ACCUALY DROPED IN TO SAY SOMETHIN!heheAgh... to late to change now.. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Stjepan Aracic

Post by Stjepan Aracic »

::Rematerializes::Oops::Dissappears:: '10 Dalmatinskih Zapovjedi' - The 10 Dalmatian CommandmentsCovik se rodi umoran i zivi da se odmori. - Man is born exausted and lives to rest. Jubi posteju svoju ka samoga sebe. - Love thy bed as thyself. Odmaraj se danju da nocu mozes spavati. - Rest during the day that you may sleep well at night.Ne radi, rad ubija. - Do nothing, work kills.Kad vidis nekoga da se odmara, pomozi mu. - When you see someone resting, help them. Ne cini danas ono sto mozes sutra. - Do not do today what you can do tomorrow. Radi manje nego mozes, a ono sto mozes prebaci na drugoga. - Work less than you can, re-delegate.U ladu je spas, od odmaranja niko nije umra. - Salvation is in the shade, Nobody dies resting. Rad donosi bolest, ne umri mlad. - Work brings infirmity, do not die young. Kid pozelis radit, sidi, pricekaj, vidit ces da ce te proc. - When you feel like working, wait, it will pass.

Return to “General Discussion”