Just in case you hadn't seen...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Metzler I

Re: Just in case you hadn't seen...

Post by Kaiser Metzler I »

I have heard. And I am pleased. Thank you for the welcome. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Jason Steffke

Just in case you hadn't seen...

Post by Jason Steffke »

Quote: POLL QUESTION: Should the Republic of Shireroth be allowed to join the League of Micronations?...CHOICES AND RESULTS- Yes, 14 votes, 93.33% - No, 1 votes, 6.67% - Abstain, 0 votes, 0.00%Welcome to the LoM! Jason Steffke (aka Jasonian)President of the FIoJ

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Yes. That's a lot bigger margin than we got *grumbles*Congrats.

Kaiser Metzler I

Yeah.. that surprised me.*makes odd connection*Maybe it's becuase of the whole Apollo Sector thing. the RS says it's not Apollo we get in with only 1 nay.. Hyperborea say It's apollo.. it gets some resistance. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Do you think anyone really knows?

Kaiser Metzler I

THat RS is not Apollo. or that Hyperborea is?YEs to both is my oppinoin. Kaiser of the Republic of ShirerothE. Metzler "UEC""Death awaits everyone, it's just that it has less patience for some..."

HE Kevin D Tennent

Post by HE Kevin D Tennent »

Lets just hope that both nations can make a good and long lasting contribution never mind who got more votes or why.... Kevin D TennentSecretary General of the League of MicronationsCouncillor Representative to the Alterian National Council for Terra Firma StateAlterian Minister for Technology and TransportLyrican MP for the Rally for the Republic MovementOtherwise great bloke!

Return to “General Discussion”