FNORD!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Semisa I

FNORD!

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

So the FNORD Awards begin today.Get nominating, people.

Stjepan Veliki

Re: FNORD!

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

I should get an award for being so damn smooth. SF-SN

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Would nominating KZFO myself be tacky? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

Yes.But I was going to nominate it for you, so there ya go.

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

Quote: I should get an award for being so damn smooth.Seconded. Krasniy YastrebCommissar of the InteriorSoviet Republic of Novaya Zemlya

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Quote:I should get an award for being so damn smooth.I'd say you're kinda bumpy. Like the Balkans. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

them's fightin' wordshave atcha, knave! SF-SN

Illithin

Post by Illithin »

Your brains shall melt before my Lovecraftican powers! (And no, this isn't new. Look at the date I created this account....)

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

HAH! Cthulhu-esque powers are NO match for the Defenders of Steel!All who stand in my way will die by steel! SF-SN

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

*conjures up a case of beer from the great abyss*How about we just chill over a few brewskis and poke fun at Bill and Oz? Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

*stands by his brother of metal*I shall stand with you brother! *raises sword*.. Come be kissed by the cold reality of my blade fools! Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

Liam Sinclair

Post by Liam Sinclair »

Yes, the Balkans is like that creepy in-law who comes to visit and then starts rambling on about how your wife married a man from a lesser race....... Too soon?

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Well, in truth the Balkans is really a comic mix of this:A lot of this:and just a dash of this for flavor: SF-SN

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

A bunch of red x's? Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Apparently so. Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Right-click view image for each one. Problem solved.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

They all work just fine for me.I guess that means I'm just better :P SF-SN

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Or different. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Or smelly. Bill Dusch - Archon of Soloralism - Founder of TelikosCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'No, you've changed too, Bill. Instead of being the fragmented, annoying and immature 16-year-old, you've graduated to being a well-spoken, annoying and immature 19-year-old. Congratulations.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Absolutely not. I am the best groomed person I know! SF-SN

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Men getting drunk and naked with eachother?Really, Stjepan, I didn't know you swung that way. Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

No, I can't take credit for that. You got that idea all on your own without any help from anyone else. kthnxbye SF-SN

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Your secret fetish for Macedonian men has been revealed! bahahaha! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Stjepan Veliki

Post by Stjepan Veliki »

Dude, this is saying more about you than me. SF-SN

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Do we need a Psychologist? Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

Return to “General Discussion”