Holy Church of Christ in Hanover and all micronations

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Maleki Chatav

Holy Church of Christ in Hanover and all micronations

Post by Maleki Chatav »

Quote:I would like to make a jocose announcement! We, as a quickly growing church have ordained a new clergyman! The Duke of Padren is now the Bishop of Padren and Treesia and head of our missionaries. He has all the authority granted by the church to bishops, and is a working priest having ability to porform the sacraments. This message is EX CATHEDRA of the Atta.The Church's site is http://www.angelfire.com/hero/ethala/church.htmlMy AIM is Erad Penetho and I would be delighted if you joined the Church!Jordan Archbishop of Pendronia and the Church

Scott Alexander

Re: Holy Church of Christ in Hanover and all micronations

Post by Scott Alexander »

Are you/were you the king of Korhal? If so, has Korhal ceased to exist in a "we can remove it from the map" sort of way?

Timothy Nehen

Post by Timothy Nehen »

Your Grace, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor. Timothy Nehen

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

As a Templar of the Soloralist Church, I denounce the worship of this New Lord as the one and only true deity. The old gods are the true gods, and their powers remain great, even if their faces are now obscured by the clouds of history.However, this Christ fellow interests me. Perhaps he should be recognized as a member of the holy Soloralist pantheon.Hail Intyale, long live the Archon!Fil'Ver Sar'TraTemplar of the Soloralist Church Edited by: Philip Locke at: 3/2/04 7:25 pm

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*blink...blink*Oh Gods.... Just so you know.. Locke here in no way represents this nation or it predominant religious sects... That said... good luck. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

The Unorthodox Church would like to voice here in Shireroth as elsewhere its exception to any rule banning those of any sexuality from joining the Church of Christ, whether or not celibacy is compulsory. We have taken the matter up with the Bishop of Treesia, and we hope for a speedy resolution. I doubt that Shirerithians will be tolerant of a religion which bans those of any sexuality either, being mostly Californian and therefore "free spirits" as they all are. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And we have one of the largest.. if not THE largest female population of any micronation we know of... that isn't a sessetionist nation. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Quote:*blink...blink*Oh Gods.... Just so you know.. Locke here in no way represents this nation or it predominant religious sects... That said... good luck. I presented myself as a templar of the SC, not a state official of Shireroth. Now it's time to kick out the jams, motherfucker!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Just making sure things are clear.... No offence meant.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

So they're rejecting female priests, eh? I think micronationalism could provide some interesting test cases for them. For example, what about a male pretending to be female, like Sirithil? Or a female pretending to be male, like Hoef? They can make the rules, but let's see them enforce them

Zirandorthel

Re: Stuff

Post by Zirandorthel »

Sounds like a plan to me.The Unorthodox Church also condemns such sexist and elitist relations in the Church of Christ. Granted, we don't have any real female clergy, but we do not discriminate on basis of gender, sexual orientation, or otherwise. A Church ostensibly based on the love and compassion and forgiveness of Christ is really not making a good case for itself if it just makes the same old Christian mistakes. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Quote:As a Templar of the Soloralist Church, I denounce the worship of this New Lord as the one and only true deity. The old gods are the true gods, and their powers remain great, even if their faces are now obscured by the clouds of history.However, this Christ fellow interests me. Perhaps he should be recognized as a member of the holy Soloralist pantheon.It is the offical stance of the Soloralist Church to recognize the historical existance of Christ, but not his divine nature. However, since the matter has been raised by Templar Fil'Ver Sar'Tra, I will bring the matter of including Christ in the divine pantheon before the High Templars at our next meeting.In other news, I really should get to work on the Soloralist Church "Book of the Six Stars"... or at least finish the creation story.Regarding the Holy Church of Christ in Hanover, your discrimination based on sexuality disturbs me. Love the sinner, hate the sin. However, I do believe your hearts are in the right place and I wish you the best in your endevors. Keep us updated.Sai'Kir Lum'EthHigh Templar of the Soloralist Church Edited by: SaiKar LumEth at: 3/4/04 11:12 am

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

The Holy Church of Christ.See Also: The Cult of the Gay Communist Man-God.(I jest, I jest! No flames necessary. Well...) Now it's time to kick out the jams, motherfucker!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Quote:And we have one of the largest.. if not THE largest female population of any micronation we know of... that isn't a sessetionist nation. Ascalon...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

we should also condemn the following sexist christian orgonisationhttp://www.worlddayofprayer.net/ "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Return to “General Discussion”