allies?

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

david northworthy beckfor

allies?

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

what that babkhan bloke said..."Mango-Camel" Agreement, between that hiddeously ridiculous "ezboard-aka-micronation" Shireroth (an agreement of which i despised from the moment i laid eyes on),dont seem nice that? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gman Russell

Re: allies?

Post by Gman Russell »

I didn't understand any of that man...

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Quois? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Bahram Gul Khuramdin, the Vizier of Home Affairs, made some speech...he first went about how cranda is an impeiralist dictatorship for not giving them someland that babkha didnt own, then he got on to the main point of his speech, the Quote:"Mango-Camel" Agreement, between that hiddeously ridiculous "ezboard-aka-micronation" Shireroth (an agreement of which i despised from the moment i laid eyes on),yep. thats what he said. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 1/22/04 12:29 am

Kaiser Mors III

What an Ass... I swear.. people have NO idea what we are about... due to the fact we aren't very big on the foreign affairs.. so they assume we must suck... Standard human behavior... attack what you don't understand... same thing that leads to bigotry and other fun things like that.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

There's a reason he's not our Vizier of Foreign Affairs.

Kaiser Mors III

Good point..hehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Quote: There's a reason he's not our Vizier of Foreign Affairs. lolwe copuld do with a nation that has a really terrible foreign afairs department...just to stir things up "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

As the Vizier of Foreign Affairs representing the Kingdom of Babkha to other nations, I officially say that while we respect the right of Vizier Bahram Gul Khuramdin to speak his mind - the Foreign Ministry stands by the Mango-Camel Pact and our ally - the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. We however will not tolerate foreign powers disrupting or threatening the continuity of this harmonious relationship. We sincerely hope that all nations will stand united for the promotion of of peace and the general welfare to all peoples, instead of causing hostility and conflict.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Bahram is just being Bahram. No need to worry about it. The friendship between Babkha and Shireroth remains strong.

so we dont need to worry?thats fine then "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

I like Babkha.. I've liked it ever since the first Shah.. when I befriended him. The frienship dated back to when Shireroth defended Babkha against the Atterans in LoM.. sooo long ago... got my in trouble in Tymaria too..hehe Mentioned I liked you guys and Diga jumped on my calling me a traiter and/or spy... Good ol' Diga..Haha Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Kuralyov

Post by Kuralyov »

Quote:I swear.. people have NO idea what we are about... due to the fact we aren't very big on the foreign affairs.. so they assume we must suck... Standard human behavior... attack what you don't understand... same thing that leads to bigotry and other fun things like that.. Actually, I think it probably has more to do with the fact that you have a demon for your background, your Yardistan situations, the fact that you have an unhealthy fixation with chickens and mangos, the fact that several of your citizens declare themselves not human, and the fact that many of your citizens say strange, illogical things on a regular basis. But that's just my opinion, of course.

Kaiser Mors III

That's just the culture... just like every nation has a culture of its own. We tend to be silly and fun loving people. But when we need to be serious.. we are. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

NNNHHH!!! Must... resist urge... to make... a joke....*resists*

what about the fact that you have an unhealthy fixation with camals? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Don't know. I've never heard of any camals.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Hmm, your Majesty the Kamalshahr Zoo has a couple of "camals", they have the hump on the underside. A most curious breed indeed.

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Oh those. They must be Crandish.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

This old legend here *holds up decaying scroll* has it that your capital of Kamalshahr was founded by Kamalshah, a mythical figure descended from unnatural relations between the Shah and a Camal.

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

It's a common misunderstanding among heathens that Kamal and camal are the same thing.

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Quote: This old legend here *holds up decaying scroll* has it that your capital of Kamalshahr was founded by Kamalshah, a mythical figure descended from unnatural relations between the Shah and a Camal. Scott, I was given the choice of beating you to death and being utterly pedantic and correct you on the origins of the name Kamalshahr.In the interest of the Mango-Camel Pact however I have choosen the latter course...Kamalshahr translates from Farsi as the Perfect City, and Kamalshahr is the perfect city, just as all thinks Babkhan are perfect and all things non-Babkhan are not... but don't take your inferiority personally we like you guys just the same

Return to “General Discussion”