Leave Of Absence For David.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Mari Greenwood

Leave Of Absence For David.

Post by Mari Greenwood »

His motherboard is messed up so he will be on and extended leave of absence until he gets a new one.***He asked me to inform people of certain things in his absence he managed to post the instructions in Delvenus on another slow computer.***Want more details read the thread in his palace in Cryovenus.

Gman Russell

Re: Leave Of Absence For David.

Post by Gman Russell »

Aw man that sucks... wish him the best for me!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

hmm...I don't get around to delvenus...and if it really mattered that much, he;d of posted here and not there...damned duel citizenships... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Indeed.. I'm not going to Delvenus... But I am sad that He isn't gonna be around.... Damn computers... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

the reason I did not post here, was that I did not want to be on this damn steaming turd in a bag pc longer then I had to, so I posted it just 2 places.i choose the places as....kranda, my spiritual.cultural homelandand Beckford's Summer Palace, which is My international embassy, and thus the place for official announcements. It just happens to be in Delvenus.in the mean time, I have managed to get this pile of junk working a bit better, so I can tolerate using it long enough toi read a bit, and post a bit.oh, and whats all this "im not going to delvenus" crap?it's a bunch of damn files on some stupid companies webserver.same as the files here. and in any other board. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiser Mors III

I don't tend to care for the place anymore... Noy neccessarily saying anything about the people.. Just don't care for the nation anymore.. and I don't have the link anymore..hehehe Not sure where it got off to.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I don't have it either...but it's probably in the ezRing, come to think of it... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

I don't think we added it... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”