LOA

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Shyriath

LOA

Post by Shyriath »

Well, folks, I'm afraid I'm going to have to take an official, and possibly extended, LOA.

There's been an increasing amount of stress at work lately, which culminated today in a minor disaster that resulted in me having to set up a new work computer for myself for the second time in a month. A lot of the non-work time I have is taken up either trying to sleep or trying not to scream at people who really don't deserve to be screamed at. I've been trying to at least read posts here, but I haven't been up to actually contribute much lately; and things are getting bad enough that I really, really need to reduce the number of things I'm worrying about keeping up with. So I may be out of touch for a while, though it's hard to say exactly how long; and I will probably have to rescind my involvement in the Tarsica mission as well, much as I wanted to take part. I'll make a decision on that in the near future.

One thing that I have been working on, in bits, which I may continue to tinker with even over LOA, is the mapping project. Inkscape isn't really working out as my program of choice, so I may have to migrate back to CorelDRAW, but it's something I still want to keep up if I can. I'll have to see how that goes.

So have fun while I'm gone, and try not to get into trouble... Or at least, if you do get in trouble, make sure it's amusing trouble. :p

Andreas the Wise

Re: LOA

Post by Andreas the Wise »

Ouch. I hope you get the real life issues sorted and stress levels lower soon. :(
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Demon of Fides

Post by Demon of Fides »

Don't worry about amusing trouble. We're good.
I am confusing, have a wiki article to help: Link-a-dink

Kaiser Ometeotl I

Post by Kaiser Ometeotl I »

I totally understand. My work is kinda driving me increasingly nutters. I'm finding less and less time to be online...

Take care. Come back when you can.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Just checking in. The stresses continue, unfortunately, and so does the LOA, but I'm starting to take more days off lately in order to blow off the steam.

(On the bright side, my niece is turning two tomorrow. Watching her be adorable always helps my mood.)

Hail to Kaiser Fish, and a round of helloes to all the rest...

*Ducks back out*

Gil'les Mel'ang

Post by Gil'les Mel'ang »

Hullo. Still on my semi-LOA. Good luck on your LOA.

Return to “General Discussion”