Old Micronational Flags

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Ryan

Re: Old Micronational Flags

Post by Ryan »

I have fond memories of Het Rijk and the Rijkmark! Liberi was too short-lived unfortunately, though it had an interesting premise.

I remember all the fuss when the communists took over Charlotta and it became popularly known as "Red Charlotta". Mostly because, if I recall, it was the Red Antillians who had tipped the balance in Charlotta.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Matheo, do you have any info on Het Rijk and Liberi? If we complete those we'll have finally done every Dutch nation to have existed on Micras (I hope). The Communist flag of Charlotta would also be greatly appreciated if you have it.

Also, any screenshots, manuals, or just general info on MX2 would be useful for an article on what was once the very core of micronational economics which nobody has ever truly replaced (sorry, Andreas ;)). It's irritating but there are some really important organisations which I'll just never be able to write about because everything about them is lost- even the GSO, surprisingly.

The MicrasWiki articles on Micronations and the MCS are also pitiful. :(

N.B Ryan, do something for WikiWeek and you could get those islands for your new nation!

Mateo Mattiassen

Post by Mateo Mattiassen »

I was once citizen of Liberi and had some unpleasant diplomatic encounters with the Rijk, so I can and will write articles about them :)

I think there are two other (former) Dutch micronations which had land on the MCS: the Principality of Victoria and Arzania. Also the Red Antilles don't have a page on the wiki yet. I will also look into those nations.
MATEO DIEZ MATTIASSEN
Secretary of Finance of the Republic of Flanders

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Seems kinda silly to hotlink them from imageshack when I can just upload them to the wiki.... So...

http://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title= ... rlotta.png
Communist Charlotta's flag

http://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title= ... rivlag.png
Liberi's flag

http://micras.org/wiki/index.php?title=File:Rnkflag.png
Republic of Noviykrasniystan's flag
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

Thanks again, Ryan. Do you know anything about Noviykrasniystan? I couldn't find much about them.
Some info (and a flag) for Machiavellia would be good too.

Seems people are beginning to contribute more to MicrasWiki- thanks for your work especially, Matheo!

Return to “General Discussion”