Shadows out of heart

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Zirandorthel

Re: Shadows out of heart

Post by Zirandorthel »

They're all from Stillorgan, which is just up the road, and went to Colaiste Eoin (St. Eoin's College), which is an Irish-speaking school. They came to Bray, and I saw them live, and I'm going to Vicar Street in the Liberties to see them in December, whee-hey! Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Europeans get all the best damn concerts, i swear... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

That's because there's a variety over here. We're probably the most culturally rich section of the world, we're a small space that acts big. That's how you guys speak English, and how South America speaks Spanish, and most of Northern Africa speaks French...It's a shitty truth, but it's still true. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Algunos hablan español también.I guess that's besides the point, though...Europe is the place to be...unless you're trying to get rich, then your as lucky as any other part of the westernworld... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “General Discussion”