*Does lil dance*

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: *Does lil dance*

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Nah...they are formulating their battle plan..and then they will strike when you least expect it. Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

MongolDeathWorm

Post by MongolDeathWorm »

*ZAPZS ANTS* About Me"We, too, have a horrible creature living in Mongolia. We call it the Allghoi khorkhoi monster, and it lives buried in the Gobi Desert sand dunes. It can kill a man, a horse, even a camel."The nomads also said that the color yellow attracts the Allghoi khorkhoi.

Kaiseress Jadie

Yay the ants got Zapped...whee!!!! *laughs*No more ants!! Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

I killed one of their scouts today.... I think I won... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Yay for winning.....winning is always good.... Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I guess it usually is... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

yerp! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “General Discussion”