Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: So it goes.

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

I'm Chaotic Good... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

its better than chaotic evil right? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

I'm neutral good... With Soloralism, probably good/life/neutral law Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetQuillan Fatebane, 53rd Paladin of Lanys T'Vyl"Never doubt that a small group of thoughful, committed people can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead"Remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question, except possibly from Peter Little." - Marach Siskind"ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics..." - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief"Women in Babkha? Not that I know of. We could kidnap Baharm and dress him up like a woman. He's just like one - all he does is bitch. " - Scooter Mk2"You have the diplomatic skills of a random rock." - Jason Steffke, to Bill DuschDISCLAIMER: What Bill Dusch posts is not the offical position of Menelmacar, Elpidos, the Apollo Sector, Micras, the Soloralist religon, the Circle of Knowledge guild, the Paladin class, or the Lanys T'vyl server.

Kaiser Raynor X

I don't recall typing that... odd... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

loosin the old noodle eh sir? Follow me!!! TAKE UP YOUR SPORKS!! AND FOLLOW ME TO BATTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

I hope not.. I don't wish to end up like viviantia... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”