TITLE REQUESTS

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

ErosDarkstar

Re: Custom Title

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Perhaps... Gryphon, you want these, or do you want me to do them? Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

WTF is that? A lil Figure? Are going Bill now? With stupid like BGI and RPG(cheap RPG) graphics everywhere? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Leave the Chrono Trigger gif alone, or fear the wrath of Harvey Steffke... for he is subtle, and quick to anger :)It's NOT an RM2k sprite. Trust me. Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

I don't give a shit who's quick to anger.... He can't be as quick as me right now... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

NONE SHALL INSULT THE GREATNESS OF CHRONO TRIGGER AND LIVE!... umm... in what is probably the worst timing I have seen in about a week, can you add the following image to my title?bill3000.hypermart.net/BG...schala.gif Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princess"I do agree that things are going to the PRH in a handbasket, and I intend to enjoy the trip." - Scott Siskind"I disagree with what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Now THAT is High-Quality Entertainment. It is probably the efficiency of these types of nations that cause them to be so short lived. They get things done really quick, leaving nothing left but maintenance after the first 2-3 months. Look at any nation really. They have lots of things to do. They spend the first 2-3 months doing those things, then another month maybe on random shit that goes with it. Most things are resulting from the creation/merger of the nation. Then, people get bored. All that is left is to maintain the nation. Some solve this by going OT, some by making work for themselves, some keep trying to expand. Most die, or merge and thus start over. It's not a matter of being short lived and immature, or long lived and mature. It's short lived and burned out, like a star. White Dwarf or whatever. They live really short because they burn out fast, while a red giant lasts ages. It burns slowly, and thus is the long lived nation perhaps.Both are just fine as nations, they have different style, different goals, but they are both just fine.==Erik Metzler

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

muahahaha! I have already taken care of them, Eros. I guess I'm just great like that.(Note to self: Let Draco handle the arrogance issues.) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Just a friendly reminder: Title Requests go Here now:pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=24.topicThank you, come again. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Return to “General Discussion”