Look who's back...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Troi Raibert Thompsohnd

Re: But it is ugly

Post by Troi Raibert Thompsohnd »

Quote:Well, as we all know, I have always been for people not having opinions. But then I have always been for giving Abbas Namvari, Daffyid and Warvoid a monoploy on micronational ezboard and graphical design work...I believe the dear Emir is forgetting about Sander, but, anyway, I generally agree. Abbas, Daffyid, Ryan, and the forgotten Sander are each kick-ass graphical designers.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Re: But it is ugly

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

If Ramon was banned, i will unban him. Let me also say (since I started this mess implying that baracao's forums were uglier than ours) that I was really being sarcastic. Your forums look fine.But...well...at least we have a visible flag. That flag is four years old now I think...it was created at a time when most micronational flags looked like crap...so...lay off...and I like our dreary colours....and they aren't that hard to read, either... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Don Diego de Almagro

Post by Don Diego de Almagro »

The erstwhile Slobovian President is mistaken.Sander shall remain forgotten until such time as a certain currency transfer system gets reactivated.

david northworthy beckfor

Re: .

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

now I do think that is unfair.now, if you were paying him, maybe you could complain, but intill then, you are acting like a bt openworld customer, and, as such, must die.nb. I am not serios about wanting you dead....it's just that I hat btow users with all my soul, and what you said is the kind of thing they would do..complain about a service that they dont payfor..usually one that they stoile anyway..... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Don Diego de Almagro

And all the while you are acting like an illiterate man from Derby. As such you too must die... horribly.

yeh! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

*gets really confused* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

why? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Viva El Che

Post by Viva El Che »

The flag doesn't look that bad - i think this nation's long history more than makes up for the lack of graphical coolness.LETS HOLD HANDS Viva El CheViva Baracao

Don Diego de Almagro

Lets not.

Ricardo Almado Guevara

Post by Ricardo Almado Guevara »

...I tired

Return to “General Discussion”