YOHB Announcement

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon Avocatio

YOHB Announcement

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Attention all Sonomans:The Yardistani Official Harassment Brigrade shall ride with the new day! Be forewarned!: no man nor woman shall be spared from its tirade. All shall submit!Yes, the Imfamous YOHB, bringer of the YAC, is entering the final stages of plan Q7.1, bringing you the best of Yardistani culture! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

ErosDarkstar

Re: YOHB Announcement

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Where do I sign up?And will the YOHB be taking over the forum for "The Society of People Who Really Don't Like Other People?"More importantly, will we be reviving the pleasant past-time of "Hubert Mocking Time"? Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha!Is Hubert even still around to mock?

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Does it matter?

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I don't think it matters....*braces herself for Yardistani invasion* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*braces himself for impact**realizes he's alone in NC**cries**soaks up sympathy*

Gryphon Avocatio

We're heeeeeere!!!in other words, I am sitting in erik's dorm....typing...so...yeah! mwahahahah!!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Poor Erik?or poor you?*snickers*Perhaps poor Jadie...

Jadie of Goldshire

*shrugs*It is poor SSU.....2 Brookshirians.....1 Goldshirian...and a Yardistani.....Poor SSU Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

That's exciting though -- so many people in one place

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Gryphon - check your ezsupporter now. Kathyrn contacted them and they were suppose to credit your account. You should have another year.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Or a year, period. I have a perpetual ten days, because Treesia sold out to advertisements before we could die. Death bed conversion, as they say. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gryphon Avocatio

i have...284 days...yay! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

you should have a year that is 365 days! Ha Ha! Well I will tell her it workked and they credited your account so she can stop bugging them! They appologized to her for it not instantly showing up and told her to have a nice weekend. Geeze - ezboard.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

So what does ezSupporter do that is soooo good?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

It's like having an orgasm everytime you press "Add Reply". It also puts on permanent rosy contact lenses, which prevent you noticing that even with ezSupporter, the services you get are below-shite compared to what we all got for free about three years ago... ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Ha Ha! It is not just ezboard.My mom goes on an on about the message boards that Yahoo now owns. How in the good old days like maybe 3 or 4 owners back. The message boards were the best on the web and free.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

The Kaiser(duke of Brookshire), Steward(Duchess of Goldshire), Duke of Yardistan(MORE) and the Future Kaiseress.. all in one car.. in SF.. wow.. if we crashed and died..the nation would be fucked... 3 Dukes(ess) the Kaiser and Steward... That leave like.. The Ministers -1, and half the LAndsraad left to run the nation... with the Prætor. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

And the Prætor is a godsforsaken Mick! The nation would be dooomed!!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

We'd have to hold impromtu elections in the Landsraad for a new Kaiser.... but yeah that would suck, we'd also lose the EZop owner... that would mess us up good...

Jadie of Goldshire

*shrugs*Life without a steward(ess) isn't horrible.... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

but yeah that would suck, we'd also lose the EZop owner... that would mess us up good...meh... 24 characters... not too hard to crack... : P Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Gryphon Avocatio

'sides...it was an interesting ride*death-growl's "ROXANNE!!!" in demonic voice in Jadie's general direction* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Jadie of Goldshire

eeep!!*laughs*A very interesting ride indeed. I tried to read Poli Sci...like *that* was going to happen...*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Maybe we need to pass a law in the landstradd that not more than two of you can be in the same car at the same time! Ha Ha! We all know that the traffic in the bay area sucks big time! An accident could devistate the nation!

Jadie of Goldshire

*shrugs*No loss with me gone....so Nick and erik shouldn't be allowed in the same car...in the bay area... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Nah... I think Shireroth is just fine without a law of that sort...I mean, don't limit our freedom of assembly man!*Erik has Gman assasinated*WE HAVE NO FREEDOMS!!!

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

That's right...we have no freedoms...this is not a democracy...the cits dont have rights....so...there...*runs off with confused look on face* Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Gryphon Avocatio

That wasn't placed into her head, now was it? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*ROTFLMBO*That was great Alex...

Return to “General Discussion”