A SUMMONS

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

david northworthy beckfor

A SUMMONS

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Baron Scott Siskind of Hyperborea is hearby summond to a King's Court of Justice. The above named is to stand Trial for Violating of The Royal Mind, by starting a game of "Mornington Cresent", which inturn set about the events which reduced HM David Northworthy Beckford to a gibbering wreck for 20 (twenty) minutes.His Majesty has permited the Defendant to choose the nation which will host the trial. However, the Court will run under the procedures of Northworthy's Justice System.HM David Northworthy Beckford will precide as Judge, being the only Judge available for Online Duties.The defendent can request that a Jury be called, in which case anyone who both sides agree on can stand for Jury Service.Lawers are not permited to serve in the Court, but those in Court can have advisors.The Case is to start no later then Monday November the Twenty Third, of this year.The Court awaits The defendent.no, I am not joking, I will see justice served, and yes, sentance will probably be light. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gman Russell

Re: A SUMMONS

Post by Gman Russell »

Uh, today is the 23rd... monday is the 24 man

Alean of Dlithail

Post by Alean of Dlithail »

YOUR HONOR:My client pleads not guilty by reason of quidque in Latinam dicere profundum videtur and requests his rights of habeus corpus, nolo contendere, amicus curiae and aut inveniam viam aut faciam viam. Please be aware that under Sections 3983-vii, 102-xi, 314159265-lvx, and 5-xxiii of the Intermicronational Convention On Justice And Law, failure to immediately comply with these request will be a Class Q offense punishable to the full extent of the law, as well as cause for a countersuit on basis of arma virumque and facilis decensus Avernus. Further, I request on the basis of the Food Safety and Petrol Refinement Processes Act of 1933 (or 1313 by the Mohammedan calendar) that this case be dismissed on the grounds that the integrity of the royal mind was dubious prior to the action my client may or may not have committed, and that, under the Criminals, Telemarketers, and Other Undesirables Act of 1818 (tzolkien b'A in the Mayan calendar) driving people insane is classified as "fun". Further, under section 27182818, part e of the Laws of Gods and Men, (published 2010 by Random House, all rights reserved) the game of Mornington Crescent is "outside the jurisdiction of all created beings and all deities save the INEFFABLE ONE Himself" and precedent in the case of "Peter Arkshire vs. A Bunch Of Really Angry People Who He Had Confused" Judge Eugene Saquid ruled that no conviction could be obtained in Mornington Crescent cases unless the plaintiff (hereintoafterfore referred to as "the plaintiff") could prove that the defendent (therewithoverabout referred to as "the defendent") had at least seven stations on the Picadilly line without having attempted the Lord Fitzgerald Gambit as mentioned in "Legis Cresceo Manipolis," also known as "The Rulebook That Must Not Be Named" unless he was a single taxpayer filing jointly with at least three stopovers before his final destination, at least one of which must be at Atlanta International on or before the time he set off.Unless you can comply with the above demands, I am afraid I will have no choice but to petition that you be removed permanently from the Imperial Republic of Shireroth on grounds of oinopa ponton and aurora purperodactylos. Have a nice day!Alean of DlithailPriest of the Treesian God of AttorneysAs your attorney, it is my duty to inform you that it is not important that you understand what I'm doing or why you're paying me so much money. What's important is that you continue to do so. -- Hunter S. Thompson's Samoan Attorney Edited by: Alean of Dlithail at: 11/23/03 11:07 am

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Holy freakin' crap... I need to track this guys IP to see who it really is *laughs*

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

You can't guess?Welcome once again to Shireroth, sagart. How was your divinity-carried trip over the Strait? Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Quote:...reduced HM David Northworthy Beckford to a gibbering wreck for 20 (twenty) minutes.And that would be different from normal...how?

Ryan Caruso

Post by Ryan Caruso »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is hilarious!Now i've got the perfect subject for a Skyline cartoon!

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Don't mock us, other-worldly tormentor, with promises of your "Skyline"! Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Ryan Caruso

Post by Ryan Caruso »

Hey, i've got two articles done. And I may publish it as just that since the third one needs oodles of refining...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I had a suspicion, and now they are confirmed correctly. I'm very impressed indeed.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Ooh. Then I should proly mention that I gave Cromien the password because he said he was willing to take a shot at it while we were both busy. If you want to take over again you should proly tell him.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

no no no...you should let them both have the password and then have a Skyline Death-match...the one left standing (or at the very least, alive)...gets to write the paper... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

I meant the 24th.Alean of Dlithail, I dont know wether technicly an attorney is the same as a lawer, but in My book, it's near enough.The only Lawers I will tolerate working for or against me, are the ones working withing the British legel system on the project to secure My ownership of the Palace of Peatree (a semi detached wreck), and My late Father's Lawer, becuase she is well fit.It is no use you going on about gibberish law, as Northworthy does not use law.Quote:Quote: ...reduced HM David Northworthy Beckford to a gibbering wreck for 20 (twenty) And that would be different from normal...how?[/quote]Normally I dont wander about the house making strange noises and opening random doors.I was lucky my grandparent were in canada, instead of at home to see such lunacy.oh, and ScottJudgment wil be carried out, wehter you accept it or not, so you may as well put up a defence. knowing me, I will rule against me if your arguments even half good. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

My defense is as follows:1. I do not live in Northworthy nor in any country where any of your laws apply, so I can't be accused of breaking them. 2. I am not under your authority, so you can't punish me, except maybe by not talking to me any more, which let me tell you would just break my heart.3. You made up this law on the spot, which you can't do in a normal justice system.4. You were the one who chose to look at the thread, not me.5. "Scott, you're so evil you should be Babkhan!" - Tahmaseb Shah"In order to find his equal, a Shirerithian is forced to talk to God" = With apologies to Steven Braveheart

>1. I do not live in Northworthy nor in any country where >any of your laws apply, so I can't be accused of breaking >them.our laws dont apply even in Northworthy anymore, we abandoned them. judges decide a case, not law.>2. I am not under your authority, so you can't punish me, >except maybe by not talking to me any more, which let me >tell you would just break my heart.ah, but I could threaten to bribe the YAC into annexing you again.....>3. You made up this law on the spot, which you can't do in >a normal justice system.I did not make up a law on the spot. there is no law.>4. You were the one who chose to look at the thread, not >me.so if someone were to place land mines on a foot ball pitch, it is the fault of who ever choose to walk on the pith if they go B0O0/\/\?5. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*annexes David Northworthy Beckford's threat of bribing the YAC* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

(scratching head)I just read all of this and do not understand what is going on. What did scott do or not do?

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I will not let my citizens be tried in other nations... unless I say they can!... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

And he can bribe us all he wants!*annexes Joseph* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

*realise he will need Shiretian support for the trial.....*I ask that the Court allows me, as is the custom, to submit a requested sentance.Should the defendent lose, to be a Fine of 2 (two) Old Norworthic Pounds.As the defendant is unlikly to be able to make payment directly to the me, I sugest that it is to be paid to a non Hypaborean citizen of Shireroth - - - please note. As no money of this currency was ever minted, payment in Old Norworthic Pounds is customarily done with the substance that backs the curerency, namely beer.it is set at 1 pint of the the recievers coice of beer. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Request accepted.although, I must say, this is a heavy fine. The Newparks have never had this much punishment, even for their rebellions.....oh well.Do those present have any comments?Mari, he mad me go temporeraly insane.so I am suing him. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD) Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 11/24/03 4:27 pm

Return to “General Discussion”