Happy Birthday Jadie and Scott!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Zirandorthel

Happy Birthday Jadie and Scott!

Post by Zirandorthel »

I have just been informed that today is our glorious Kaiseress' day of birth, and tomorrow is our only slightly less glorious Baron of Hyperborea's! BOTH NINETEEN, BE JAYSUS AND BE GORRAH!! Bonne anniversaire! Happy Birthday! Schones Geburtstag! Breathlá shona dúinn! I've run out of languages, but we won't run out of joy for your continued existence on this planet, and other slightly weirded corny phrases!HURRAH!! *explodes an elephant* ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Edited by: Zirandorthel at: 11/6/03 1:53 pm

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Happy Birthday Jadie and Scott!

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*blink blink*Thank You Eoin...that was um...sweet. And what kind of elephant did you explode? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*Sacrifices some Oxen*HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*rolls out some kegs of ORange Beer* Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

Ooo.....Sacrificial Oxen... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

You should have been in Instvanistan in it's hayday... Oxen corpses left and right.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

O.OWowzers...I don't think I would have wanted to see that...*shudders* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

The kind that makes a big *pop* when I explode it..Why would I explode any other kind? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*pops his head in from a busy week to wish them both a happy birthday*Happy Day of Birth! Edited by: Gman Russell at: 11/6/03 4:41 pm

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

2) *pops her head in*3) HAPPY BIRTHDAY4) *Pops her head.*......1) *is reborn from own ashes*... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

happy day that just happens to be your birthday....(dont do birthdays me...) war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Timothy Nehen

Post by Timothy Nehen »

Um, Happy Birthday! Timothy NehenThe fun Nehen!

HIH Noseworthy

Post by HIH Noseworthy »

Ah, so you're fraternal twins seperated at birth eh? All this talk of birthdays reminds me that soon I'll be 19....HAHAHA! LEGAL AGE! WOOOHOOOO!!! NO MORE UNDERAGE DRINKING!!! YEAH!!!!!Ok, I'm done. Happy B-Day Jadie and Scott
Atteran Immigration Agency

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Happy B-Day

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Quote:Ah, so you're fraternal twins seperated at birth eh?Identical, actually. One of us is faking our gender for our own amusement. Have fun guessing which!And thanks for the kind wishes. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 11/6/03 7:05 pm

Tahmaseb

Post by Tahmaseb »

Oh yeah. Since Eoin started, I might as well continue: Hyvää syntymäpäivää! Happy birthday to both of you youngsters!

Phoenix the Risen

ah yes, the random foreign celebratory greetings...FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!!*gets funny looks*What?*smiles* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiseress Jadie

Yeah Scott is hiding his feminism...he he heI am definitely female....*laughs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Happy bday to you...but not you *point*Have fun working out which is which

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

19 legal age in Canada, 21 in America? Your countries don't want you to have any fun, do they??? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU BOTH, JADIE AND SCOTT!!!!*sings in joy to them both* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy bIRThday Jadie and Scoooooott, and may fleas bite you too...(NOT)... heehee Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Kaiseress Jadie

Mattlore it was happy birthday to Scott...because by the time you posted..my birthday was over....*giggles*HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!*huge hug* I hope your birthday is as happy as mine was. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

So far it's been great...an hour of math class and twenty problems involving iterated integrals

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Quote: 19 legal age in Canada, 21 in America? Your countries don't want you to have any fun, do they???You don't need alchohal to have fun you know.. I'de almost say it hinders..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Fully agree, Erik, fully agree.Breathlá shona duit, a hAlbanach! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

actually, alchohol helpswhen I have a pint and a meal before an exam, my results improve war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Phoenix the Risen

Quote: So far it's been great...an hour of math class and twenty problems involving iterated integrals Don't you loove iterated integrals? I do! Yayy!Well... sometimes... other times they can be teh 3\/1LBut yayy! Happy Birthday! Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Don't make me curse Alchohal... I used to find it amusing....not anymore.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Kaiseress Jadie

Scott...at least you didn't have a Calc midterm on your birthday....he he he Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I thought that got canceled? or was that Comp Sci? Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

HIH Noseworthy

Post by HIH Noseworthy »

Quote:You don't need alchohal to have fun you know.. I'de almost say it hinders..Well, you don't need alcohol if you're naturally crazy...if you're not naturally full of lunatic-energy, then alcohol helps out
Atteran Immigration Agency

Return to “General Discussion”