Switching Day Imperial Decree #1

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Keiseress JADIE

Switching Day Imperial Decree #1

Post by Keiseress JADIE »

All men that i see fit are subject to give me, the Keiseress, some mad kinky monkey lovin'. (Especially Rakesh and Gman)

Zirandorethy

Re: Switching Day Imperial Decree #1

Post by Zirandorethy »

A Little DityNever since back in BCHas there been a Kaiseress as nice as JadieShe requested Kinky Monkey Lovin'Because a women like her didn't stand in front of an OvenBut By and Large, She didn't like my KinShe prefered that swimming FinUs, we hail from IrelandAin't this Great? I should be in the band!

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

Oh no! It's an imperial decree!I guess that means I must follow orders except can it be mad kinky KIWI lovin instead?

Keiseress JADIE

I think i could withstand mad kinky kiwi lovin'...

shadyrapper8

Re: Swt Luvin'

Post by shadyrapper8 »

The door bursts open and the wind screams into the court. White feathers litter the floor as a dark figure steps into the room. He steps softly across the down carpet laid before him as he approaches the Keiseress. The onlookers can see that his dark cape and beanie are dotted with little green-grey splotches. He turns his head, and seeing the crowd turn away to avoid his gaze, he becomes aware of himself. He sheds his outer layer, leaving it lying on the floor, a lonely shadow in the field of white.Through the open doorway behind him can be seen a thick white cloud swirling and twirling above the courtyard outside. A section breaks off from the rest and rushes in through the open door. Wings beating hard, the flock dives at the figure. It drops upon his shoulders a new garment, a silver lined robe studded with equally monochromatic gems. It then turns, sweeping above the gathering, and retreives the dark cape from its resting place. The birds, having shed a fresh layer of carpet upon the floor, return to the multitude whence they came.The figure, now looking less mysterious, and much more regal in aire, steps up to the Keiseress's throne. He kneels and takes her hand in his palm. He Kisses it gently, then raises his look to her eyes and begins to sing:"Girl,You don't know what I've been throughto get to you,These roads aren't kind tothis humble foolThe air is coldwithout youBut I knowI know I'm gonna see you....today.Girl,You know my life is emptywithout your love,I see my world is changingwith yoursong from a dove...help from above...I know we'll see it through..."He retreats to a step below the throne and kneels again, bowing his head to her majesty. His robe covers his entire body, and his soft blonde hair looks like a halo over an angel's wings.He sits silently awaiting a response

Sara The Phoenix

Post by Sara The Phoenix »

*crickets*Uh.....boom?

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

Kiwi lovin is so much better. But it is so good it is a secret.

Gryphon Avacado

Post by Gryphon Avacado »

*annexes kiwi lovin*

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

(Damn repeats)Can someone delete this one please? Edited by: Mattlore Kiwi at: 10/29/03 12:45 pm

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

NOT THE KIWI LOVIN TOO!!!! *glares at Avacado*You are treading on thin ice.

Gryphon Avacado

Don't blame me... I had to annex it for the good of the rebellion!DOWN WITH THE KAISERESS!!!!!!

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

How is good for the rebellion?

Gryphon Avacado

It pleases the Kaiseress, and we dont want a pleased kaiseress!

Keiseress JADIE

*lifts shadyrapper8's head and gazes into his eyes and blinks* muahheyasa.....wow...... i dont know what to say....... that was beautiful......*Kisses his hand*Arise shadyrapper8*he rises**gently, but sweetly, kisses his lips* i think i have found my lover for the day..... excuse us...... *caringly leads him to imperial bedroom* {explicit romantic scene}

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

But what about the Kiwi Lovin??

Gryphon Avacado

Oh fine, you can distribute Kiwi lovin as you see fit, but not to the Kaiseress!

Mattlore Kiwi

Post by Mattlore Kiwi »

Who wants some Kiwi Lovin?

Benson Hedges

Post by Benson Hedges »

who needs the love of monkeys or kiwis when when the flavorsome love of tabbaco is here! Be Pariotic! SMOKE!Smoke and be fit!

ZirandortheI

Post by ZirandortheI »

By Clistoir's ashes, I wonder who Benson is ... ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “General Discussion”