I BRING YOU DELICIOUS TIDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

UEC

Re: I BRING YOU DELICIOUS TIDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by UEC »

I killed the Sig.. sorry... It was 3 times as long as the post, and was nothing but cig ads... Hope no one minds.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

1. Kaiseress Jadie and myself, as well as a number of others in Shireroth, are substance free, so lay off on the cigarette shit.2. For the love of the Gods, shrink your signature, because this is just plain ridiculous.3. I reiterate, cut the cigarette shit now. It causes more deaths in one year than the Vietnam War in its entirety.4. NO SPAMMING THE BOARD!!! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

UEC

Post by UEC »

Do ANY Shirerithians Smoke? If so.. I feel sorry for them.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

TROY?!?!?!?! *smacks forehead* Wrong micronation, dumbass. He doesn't run this place, Kaiseress Jadie is sole ruler. But then again, I suppose someone stupid enough to say this shit wouldn't be able to get the nation right. BTW: look at your 2nd to last image. That is the one truth you have! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*laughs*My husband is dead...I am a widow...who rules Shireroth ..yay for me Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

DEATH TO LONG SIGS!!!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

I second that. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Winston Marlboro

I BRING YOU DELICIOUS TIDINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Winston Marlboro »

I HAVE COME TO PAY MY RESPECTS TO HER SMOKIN' MAJESTITA!!!! KAISERIINA JADIE THE 23TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR YOUR NEW REIGN I OFFER YOU MY EVER-PRESENT INFORMATION ON TOBACCO AND TOBACCO PRODUCTS!!!!!!!! WE ALL KNOW THAT THE KAISERINA LOVES TO SMOKE (she should probably have a cigarette right now ) MMMMMM YES! THAT SMOOTH RICH FLAVOUR!!!!!! IRRESISTABLE! BUT DOES HER HIGH AND MIGHTINESS KNOW OF ALL OF THE VALUES OF SMOKING? FIRST OFF, ALL QUALITY CIGARETTES ARE MADE WITH A SPECIAL ALL-NATURAL BLEND OF TOBACCO AND GRANOLA, OFCOURSE OCCASIONALLY A FIELD PESANT WILL BE THRESHED INTO THE BLEND, BUT THIS RARELY HAPPENS ANYMORE WITH TODAYS FANTASTORIFIC MODERN MACHINERY! SECONDLY, THESE TWO SPECIAL INGREDIANTS ARE IMPORTANT FOR THE DAY TO DAY RUNNING OF ANY MODERN DARKAGE MADE-UP NATION! WOULD SCOTT SISKIND BE SUCH A WRITER IF HE DIDN'T SMOKE? WOULD TROY THOMSONS NATIONS BE SO SUCCESSFUL IF HE DIDN'T SMOKE? WOULD THE GREAT TYMARIA BE SO STRONG IF HE DIDN'T SMOKE? WOULD ALL OF THOSE FOLKS AT APOLYTON LEFT IF THEY HADN'T SMOKED? no. no they wouldn"t BUT DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT!! LISTEN TO THE TESTIMONIES OF THESE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU'LL NOTICE, THERE IS EVEN A FACT OR TWO FOR YOU HEATHEN ATHEISTS AS WELL!!!!!!!!! Edited by: UEC  at: 10/2/03 4:15 pm

Winston Marlboro

Post by Winston Marlboro »

MORE s THAN m THE o VIETNAM k WAR? e THATS JUST PRO-HEALTH PROPGANDA! HOW CAN YOU BUY INTO THAT WHEN THERE IS SO MUCH FLAVOUR TO BE ENJOYED! BESIDES, s I'M JUST m TRYING o TO k PAY e MY RESPECTS TO THE KAISARINA! PERHAPS ONEDAY SHE AND HER HUSBAND KAISER TROY WILL VISIT ME IN MY WONDERFUL NATION OF SMOKETOPIA!!! HOME TO OVER 2000 TOBACCO PROCESSING FACTORIES! Edited by: UEC  at: 10/2/03 4:38 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Yes...um...this is annoying, winston...knock it off... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Eh...he is banned...we don't have to worry about him anymore.. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I just realized.. this bugger is being satirical...I don't find it amusing myself.. but it's satire.... So I guess I can't be against it.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Its a sensitive subject for me, so I honestly don't give a damn if he was being satirical or not. I'd just as soon bite his head off again as see him again. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I was kind of wondering when he'd show up. We had trouble with him in Menalmacar back when it actually was THE nation of Menalmacar...So long ago. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Was this an example of a cyber "NIC"Fit?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

NIC? Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*walks by with this "malboro man in a sack on his back**grins*im gonna dry 'em, and smoke 'em!!!*laughs and walks away*smoking certinly is unhealthy for mortals....*adjusts slightly dripping sack*unhealthy indeed.....as is blowing smoke around.....especcially in my wifes face.....*mutters* in her condition..... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

In her condition?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

1...he is obviosly advertising against cigs..so there aint nowt wrong about that.2...if what he said about troy a jadie was true, then i am of on a killing spree.3...did anyone else notice what number he put after jadies name?

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

23th wasn't it - not 23rdAusti ScotLeader: Halluci nation Edited by: Austi Scot  at: 10/3/03 5:11 am

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Oh wow, so it's Archetype?? *rolls eyes*Yeah, so inserting a really obvious number means that he's returned...Winston Marlboro is the "Let's annoy the shite out of everyone" login. I doubt that Jesus is really so pro-cancer. He says nothing about it in his pamphlets. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

Why in the hell would Archetype do that???Wow.....I mean...geebaz people..I didn't think he would stoop that low. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

No, it's not Archetype, it's Hesam Jahandar of Babkha, as we learned back in the War of the Orchids and as GMan independently confirmed last night. He may be using 23 because he remembers Archy, or because it is a Discordian Holy Number. I use 23 a lot too for random stuff, but that doesn't make me Archy.Or does it?!?!? Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Kaiseress Jadie

*suspense music plays in the background* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I haven't seen a new marlboro post in about a year...so this was a bit interesting...of course, I don't get around as much as I used to... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Same on both counts.. Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Or maybe because he knew how much they'd all jump when they saw that number, and likes playing with people's heads. Ain't that right, Winston? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Proly that... Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Now, will the panel of “To Tell The Truth” please mark your cards as to who you think is the real Marlboro Man. ArchetypeHesam JahandarScott Siskind Cards marked? – Will the real Marlboro Man please stand up? ~The three each partially stand and then start to sit back down, and then start to stand again. The suspense is killing the audience. The panel appears confident – but were the clues enough to help them get the right answer?Find out after this commercial break from our sponsor - Marlboro

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Marlboro ad comes on, two little boys are frolicking through a wood with a creek running through it. They wear cowboy hats and are carrying plastic pistols, shouting "Blam blam!!" and generally being kids. They are standing back to back, and when they walk 7 paces and turn around, they see a cigarette packet between them. Curious, they walk towards it. One of them picks it up, and is about to stick one in his mouth when it is shot out of his mouth. Then the packet is shot out of his hand. We see a huge pair of boots, with the boys out of focus behind them. A tall cowboy walks over, saying nothing, and picks up the cigarette packet. Then, lighting up, he shoots both boys and walks off. Then the slogan comes up "Kids, Smoking Can Be Bad For Your Health." ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “General Discussion”