From me....

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: From me....

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Excuse me....Meskan was a strong leader...riiiight....he wasn't HERE!! He disappeared off the face of the earth...and I have still been cleaning up after Aure's chaos...I was doing that while Meskan was still Kaiser....Dont' say that I haven't done anything...because that really pisses me off.*glare*The nation didn't die this weekend....everyone just left...and I was too freakin busy to post..Should I apologize for having a life outside of micronations?? *end of rant*Okay I feel better.. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Excellently said. The basic extent of Kaiser Meskan's clean up was at the very beginning, when he went to the majority of Aure's last minute decrees and said "this is revoked." Everything else was left to Jadie. And, as another with a social life, I'll agree that its not something to be punished for. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Um... Ya!*shakes fist*Or something like that.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Elwynn supports the Kaiseress Jadie!Who has been working hard and has done well for our nation.

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

*wanders in*agrees with Erianna

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

the point is, we are recovering. I would like to see a military that can actually put down my rebellions somewhat, though. Nobody even invaded Yardistan. I didn't get to kick anybody out! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Hey, I wanted to rain cats and dogs on Yardistan but my Duke wouldnÂ’t let me. I was even gonna send in our rugby team.Austi ScotLeader: Halluci nation

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

also it is hardly seems right to nuke a section merely because their leader is a "raving lunatic" and upset with the current ruler, that is why i beleive no military action was taken, if it were, it would not be JD defending her position but merely a slaughter of those who go against the ruling house, and neither JD, or erik, or Gman, or even i would stand for that.as for aure, i don't think she had any idea what she was getting into. As for kaiser harvey.....well lets just say i wish i had been the one to shoot that arrow *evil drow grin*JD deals with alot of crap from this she really doesn't have to, alot of things get blamed on her simply becuase someone didn't do their homework and double-check their info. Frankly im disgusted at the way we drove out aure, and the way it seems some people want JD out just because they can't seem to get their way. honestly though, my opion means squat. people will continue to screw over JD despite all she's done. people will also take this game to a personal level, as i might be doing when i see so many people getting angry at a good friend. it is in the defense of JD that i've even bothered to return. i find the real world very inviting, and wouldmuch rather hit the gym then read and post. but i will not stand for this unwarentted berating of JD!!!whew, long rant...and thats it, im goin to bed! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Â… and why should military action be taken when a rebellion can be put down without it?

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Yay We're doomed!!!! Expecialy with stone back and not happy with us. By the way just for the record.... He's right.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

yeh, I agree with ...*tries to rember who said it..* stone? David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Gryphon Avocatio

Jadie knows that i have nothing personal against her. And I don't blaim any of our current problems on Jadie--she has had nothing to do with them and that is an indisputable fact.Nobody is trying to get rid of Jadie (If anybody has a problem with me saying that comment, feel free to IM me and discuss it). Aure was a problem and I have no problem admitting that. She was not good for the nation, but we aren't doing badly concidering. Jadie's not doing a bad job under the circumstances...

Kaiseress Jadie

Qua?? Not doing a bad job considering the circumstances??? What does that mean?? I think that Shireroth is doing pretty damn well. Especially considering we had a Kaiser who was inactive for 2 weeks...oh wait..I did his job while he was gone...*murmurs*Oh...Stone...thank you very much *hugs Stone* I really appreciate it Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Hurray Stone!Hurray Kaiseress Jadie!Hurray BAM!Hurray... er... LONG HAIR! *grins*What?

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i live to serve....and somesuch.....however you may say gyphon, you actions, and your seemingly slanderous comments could easily be taken as an affront to JD's person, traditional yardistani rebellions aside, its no reason to be an ass to someone who has contributed as much as jd has. YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I wasn't intending to slander her name. I was pointing out inherent political flaws that may have presented problems. (In this case, the political flaw was on the part of Kaiseress Aure I.) If you do not know a problem, you cannot fix it. And since we found that problem, we solved it. People actively looked for ways to assure her legitimacy, and they found it in the form of an act of the gods.And as for the Thanedom Kitanus... that offended me as an Elder of this nation, and also as the Duke of Kildare and former Kitanus. But what is done is done, and now the Kaisership is secure. I have no more quarrels with the Kaiseress. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Point A) And the Yardistani taking it away from you DIDN'T offend you? Oh well...Point B) Actually, I don't think Stone was mad at you this time... it was probably the other Gryphon (so confusing...) Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

yeah, wrong gryphon, why do you gouys have the same name anyway? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Jadie

I don't know why they have the same name...it is all really confusing if you ask me... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

Blaim Gryphon... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Which one? Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

UEC

Post by UEC »

Both.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

K...have a lot to respond to...so i'm going to condense it to my overall feelings...The current situation is this: The nation as a political body is pretty much dormant sans erik. The military can't do anything about anything (what if there were an attacker from outside that was going to delete posts, use spam-attacks...and reek major havoc?). Most interestingly, The Kaiseress nearly fell under my accusations of illegitamacy. That...isn't a good thing, especially since my claims were so ill-founded and mere twists on truths from more than a year and a half ago. IMHO, she is doing well, but I was not expecting a reaction even close to what i got at the beginning of this thread.*Breaks character*If you are inclined to take what is done in micronations personally, than i honestly think that you should reconsider being here. This is not real life, and it shouldn't be taken seriously. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Okay...then I will leave then..I take everything personally especially considering that most of the people that I know live at SSU..with me...so I am sorry if I take things personally...and you have to realize that I am dealing with a lot of shit right now inside and outside of micronations...so cut me some slack okay? Thank you ...and have a nice day. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Kaiseress Jadie

Well it is kind of hard not to take things seriously with me considering well...my husband was my RL boyfriend...and I live with Erik, Eriana, Angellene, Stone, Poet, and Button Willow...so when you see everyone...every single day..it becomes like real life....*sighs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I donÂ’t take micronations as serious to my real life – and if anyone takes what I say and do in micronations as serious – well, um – um,Â…. Well, um Â…. Ah, just re-read what I just said!Austi ScotOrder of the Pheonixedit note( How'd I ever miss that word) Edited by: Austi Scot  at: 10/2/03 12:55 am

Gryphon Avocatio

Your proximity is adding an interesting twist on this nation...I understand your predicament, but like i said, most of this should not be taken seriously... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Yay for interesting twists....I love making life more interesting.. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

This isn't a good interesting...I actually think that it will kill political diviersity...which will lead to inactivity...which leads to death... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Or will lead to a new(not REALLY new).. type of Micronation.... Erik Mortis BrookshirePrætor of ShirerothDuke of Brookshire

Return to “General Discussion”