From me....

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Scott Alexander

Re: From me....

Post by Scott Alexander »

Due to a rather curious away message our beloved Kaiseress has up, I suspect she is either not in her right mind or else that someone else is taking advantage of her computer. I would suggest that no actions be taken until further notice.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I am sorry for the curious away message....I just had to explode...so sowwy about that......*laughs nervously* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Kaiseress Jadie

From me....

As I have been named illegitimate as Kaiseress...this is the last time you will see this log-in...I might return...or I might not. It has been fun peoples....so long*waves* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

The Gods are begining to become concerned...And are wondering if they need to interfer... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Kaiseress Jadie

*curtsies to Brrapa*I don't think you need to interfere on my part...there was just some question on legitimacy which had gotten to me. But everything is all straightened out now. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

and, coincidentally, it was due to the gods' interference that her legitimacy was proven... For while Meskan was illegitimate, she was named Kaiseress by you, the Prophet of the Gods. And since your word is taken as the word of the Gods, and the word of the Gods supercedes the word of the Kaisers, Aure's will had no jurisdiction over the naming of Kaiseress Jadie. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

Yay for me!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'de like to point out.. that it was a mistake to say Meskan wasn't legit... due to the Dynasty decree... All rulers from Raynor X and forward are legit... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

And to think I inspired all this...mwahahaha! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

*Annexes Brrapa*WEEEE!!! Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Geeze.Is everything okay now?

Gryphon the Pure

considering the fact that nobody's really doing anything about anything... and nick hasn't made any moves except to edit his constitution... I think it is... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

I think everything is okay...But I don't know....part of me thinks this is the calm before the storm. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Kaiseress Jadie

I have no idea......I honestly don't.....I read all the posts everday..I just don't have anything to say....so I don't say anything. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

I hate when that happens... stupid blogger's block... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

*shakes fist*DANG IT ALL ANYWAYS!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

or after... or between... depending on which way you look at it...edit: On a realted note, it seems that activity has gone down for the weekend... for about a month up until now, I would check the site every day and find a million posts to read each time I did... and now it seems that I only find one or two posts each time I check... do people not go online on the weekends or something? or is this just whiplash from the sudden activity jerk incited by yardistan? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 9/27/03 6:59 pm

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I think normally people post less on the weekend.

Kaiseress Jadie

*shrugs*I don't know...... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

evidently so... I mean, the only active thread on the board right now is the one in which people are yacking back and forth about activity Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

That is quite sad..but.........I don't know what to do about it...I need to drag Erik back...he can usually get some activity in here...or...could I do it myself??*rubs hands together evilly* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

If we need Erik in oreder to produce activity, than we're not really a nation. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Sounds likes rebellion talk to me.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Are you kidding? In the history of this nation, Erik being gone has always resulted in the temporary death of Shireroth! That's part of why the Landsraad was created: to have leadership while he was gone. Course, this was back when he was practically every ruler, but still. As the owner of the board, his activity has always directly related to the success of the nation. And, honestly, I think we're doing pretty good with it. We're certainly more active than some of the other older nations! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

I LIVE!!!!!!!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

I think we can be active if Erik disappears...it just takes more than one person to make a nation...I post...and no one responds....we need to branch out further than our own duchies/ baronies. We need to post everywhere in our country so we can make it even greater than it already is Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

ROCK ON!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Poet is right. Everytime erik disappears, either A) everybody else does, or B) the nation goes to hell in the proverbial handbasket. And the thing is, I can't quite figure out why. It's disturbing, to say the least. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Just read the histories.. it's really quite true... though we are getting closer to the point I can finally leave forever.. I thought that under Aure it might be possible.. but she started undermineing the structures that were in place.. and sent the nation into chaos.. (as we can see manifesting now....).... but..yes... *sigh*... I'll never be free!!!!!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I think we fixed most of the problems aure left us with. harvey took care of a lot of the overtly stupid ones she put up in the last minutes of her reign...and meskan was a strong leader...jadie hasn't done much, but that means she hasn't done anything to harm the nation (aside from being unable to stop me, but i wasn't gonna do anything other than dethrone her...so...)...so...we aren't in complete chaos...though we could argue the GMan and myself coming back helped to stabalise what could have been mortal blows to the nation (there were a few things aure did that could have been bad if there were no elders there to argue with her). so yeah...forgot where i was going with this..... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “General Discussion”