Frozen Throoooooone!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Zirandorthel

Frozen Throoooooone!!

Post by Zirandorthel »

Whee-hey, I'm gettin' it today, now that I have money. All praise to the gods of the Blizzard.Anyone seen the screenshots from World of Warcraft? They look purty nice..And Ghost too, though I'm not a great fan of shooters. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Timothy Nehen

Re: Frozen Throoooooone!!

Post by Timothy Nehen »

Yeah, I think WoW will be great...I have to wait until after my birthday to get my copy of Frozen Throne. Wouldn't want to buy it and end up receiving it as a gift too...Timothy Nehen

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

I'm waiting for WoW too... It's promissing not to be as screwed up as EverQuest. I can hardly wait!!! "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

ACH!! star wars galexies!!!! c'mon!!!am i right my minion? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

Ghost pisses me off.. It's for console only... and I don't have one... I'm angered at blizzard about that.... They are ostrosizing their original fan base, PC gamers.. from one of their best series.. StarCraft.. which is also my favorite one. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Really? I'd never have guessed! :)Well so much for a frekkin' world release date..it's out Friday here..Yes indeed, World of Warcraft gives me the heeby jeebies, reminds of my brief but highly enjoyable Ultima Online days, when I was the mage/fisherman Seth Orangebeard. I'd love to be one of those bear people, I can't remember their name right now, but I tried to model a scenario on them. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

(deleted a repeat post)why be a bear?golem man!!! GOLEM!!!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiser Raynor X

Bear.. Moogle.... Should I be afraid? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Kaiser Raynor X

Bear.. Moogle.... Should I be afraid? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

stone is right: star wars galaxies!! we should have a shireroth guild or something. world of warcraft looks pretty cool, but i like the idea of playing in the star wars universe a lot better. chances are ill end up getting both games tho :P don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I got it, yeah! ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

UEC

Post by UEC »

Warcraft 3 owns....I'm in the undead campeign... it it.. owns! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

i beat frozen throne, and am now thouroughly addicted to star wars galaxies don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*shakes head*my computer would implode at the thought of me buying Frozen Throne OR Star Wars galaxies...

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'm almost done with the undead campeign for the original war3.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

I really like the undead campaign for the origional WarCraft 3! The undead are cool... and their levels are probably the most origional. Not like the mind-numbingly boring orc levels. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

Don't spoil the Orc for me....I just raped the Orc..hehe And took their Deamon gate...I don't like the Undead campeign.. I like it strategy wise, and I like the units.. but I dislike them... I'm like.. killing cool humans and stuff and I'm like.. "NOOOOOO UTHER!".... And I'm killing the people I like... So I'm not really liking this campeign.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I liked the Orc campaign. I especially liked the ending campaigns of the game. Some were tough as hell. And the game kinda turned out as I expected, but with some particularily interesting twists. The movie sequences r0x0rz.The Orcs have always been my fav race. Now they go to the good side, get cooler, get the Taurens to join em. And the totally awesome Blademasters of the BBC get to be hero units! WHOOO!!!And for all you dirty peasents that said otherwise; the dragons ARE good, not evil! HA! TOLD YOU!I gotta buy me the expansion...I can't wait for World of WarCraft. When that comes out i'm gonna end up like Bill and just get sucked into it like a big MegaMaid...

UEC

Post by UEC »

Damn you WV! I said don't spoil it for me! *grumbles*.... At least I didn't read the rest of your post... good side.. bah.... had to read that far didn't I... well.. fuck.. that makes it less interesting..Damn you!! I hate it when people ruin a movie.. or a game for me... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

The opening movie and first campaign pretty much spell out the fact that the Orcs are good, silly. :p

UEC

Post by UEC »

No it doesn't....hehe It only hints.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

I would not really call the Orcs "good"... well maybe. I guess you will see UEC when you get there. But the Orc campaign does have an exceptionally cool final level to make up for the rest of it. And the final campaign is pretty interesting too... I like their main characters. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Return to “General Discussion”