A little something you should know about

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Harvey the Blue

Re: A little something you should know about

Post by Harvey the Blue »

While I sympathize with you, deleting posts is not a break of neutrality. We can claim no influence over how they police their own forums. It is not nice, and we do not have to pretend to like it, but it is their call and we recognized them as a sovergn nation.The whole move thing has me a bit annoyed though. I think the MSC should consider moving someplace more stable. Maybe we should think about renegotiating that treaty anyway. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Mezzastromix

A little something you should know about

Post by Mezzastromix »

pub152.ezboard.com/fthere...D=41.topicRead this please.Back upon Delvenus' founding, it signed a treaty with as many nations as it could. The treaty involved nonagression, mutual respect, mutual recognition, and peacable relations.Deletion of posts breaks nonagression, mutual respect, and peacable relations. The treaty with a "neutral" nation has been broken. I leave it in your hands as to what to do next. Make a new treaty, or break off relations. It's not my place to say. I just thought you'd want to know. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

areyousurestuffs being deleted? Simark's BlogspotDavid I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGC OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon BergsdrumfortChunchos CuriataoKing of the Royal Court of Middarthian Derby,King of Northworthy, Earl of Wessex, Puritania; Governer of Saksenlant, cranda;;High Priest of Oten, of the Nor-Krantism Pagen Faith.Speaker of the Tynwald, Puritania.MCS & Delvenusian cartographerSlobovian GrossadmiralSLOBOWIEN ÃœBER ALLES!!! SLOBOWIEN ÃœBER ALLES IN DER WELT!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Yes, but because of Mari's destructive rampage she called "moving" I won't be able to find the log of such an event, it will be burried to deep in other deletion logs.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “General Discussion”