Still in search of a Baron.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Zirandorthel

Re: Still in search of a Baron.

Post by Zirandorthel »

I have a certain amount of experience in that line of work...Unfortunately I "break" a few citizenship laws. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"For three years now I've just been the Wombat.I haven't tried to force my sexual favours on people, or get them to adore me for my obvious cuteness. And that's why people hate me"-Eoin DornanProud Citizen of Pyramodia

Mari Greenwood

Still in search of a Baron.

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I am still looking for a Baron to serve me and the people of my barony.Anyone interested?P.S. The barony is filled with nice slavic people who like to eat something very much like itallian food. Edited by: Mari Greenwood at: 7/2/03 9:11 am

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

What Barony is this?

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Novi Dalmacija ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mari doesn't want to be Baroness anymore?*looks at Stjepan in a highly meaningful way*

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I'm retired ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Kaiser Raynor X

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

To bad... Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

most everyone in shireroth already is a baron or has some other title. very few of us dont hold any positions, and it seems that most hold more than one. i'd offer to fill in for mari, but i lack experience in micronations, im not very active, and i'd have no idea what to do! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Well it was my understanding that I should be looking for a baron to serve me and the barony? I have no real problem with running the barony.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

In search of a baron?!*coughs and points to the "Denizen" title and the lack of anything else**wink wink*

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

//wavesme first me first!

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

Sorry gentlemen I was under the mistaken impression that the barony was part of the Duchy of Elwynn's holdings. Since it is not.I will remain Baroness of the barony.

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

o...k Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

No nobility for you Fax. For now at least. Sorry. Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Thomas G C

Post by Thomas G C »

You could give the title to a foreign friend of Shireroth. In medieval times, there was a lot of title-swapping between nobilities in different nations. For example King Francis (of France) gave Giuliano de' Medici (of Italy) the Duchy of Nemours in 1515, in response to the Pope, a Medici, giving the King's tutor the office of Cardinal.So you see, you should go with the traditions of the pre-renaissance and appoint a friendly foreigner! ;) Read CITIZENIn Hanover,His Grace Thomas, Duke of Brunswick, Lord Chancellor, Minister of State, KCOA, OH

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

...um....me? - - - I will Be Kiaser of Shireroth by july 19th 2004And YOU will help me. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."David I Northworthy Beckford KGCS KL KGC OHKing of the Royal Court of Middarthian-Derby, King of Northworthy, Earl of Peartree-Negril, König von Lotharingien

Thomas G C

Post by Thomas G C »

No, me, you dolt! Read CITIZENIn Hanover,His Grace Thomas, Duke of Brunswick, Lord Chancellor, Minister of State, KCOA, OH

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Ok, if you're willing to be a subject of the Shirerothian crown which would probably break a couple constitutional laws on citizenship or some such :) ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Thomas G C

Post by Thomas G C »

If I attained a noble title in Shireroth, all my actions here would of course be under the authority of the Kaiseress and the Constitution, and I'd be more than willing to swear an oath of loyalty to the Kaiseress. I couldn't be a citizen though, because not only does that defy the point of giving the title to a foreigner, but I also have more than three citizenships already. Read CITIZENIn Hanover,His Grace Thomas, Duke of Brunswick, Lord Chancellor, Minister of State, KCOA, OH

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

But what exactly was the medieval/renaissance concept of citizenship? Subordination. :) That's where the funkiness comes in ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I would love to have a royal title here in Shireroth, but that requires citizenship right?I have ... one citizenship - w00t!*ponders*

UEC

Post by UEC »

But.. you would have to realize that there are accual citizens in line before you...proly.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “General Discussion”