I AM THE LIZZARD KING! BOW TO ME!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

UEC

I AM THE LIZZARD KING! BOW TO ME!

Post by UEC »

I hereby declare myself, the Lizzard King of Shireroth. Ruler of all!For I am Lizzard-King Erik I, of Shireroth. Bow before my might! Caste down the false Kaisers you bow before! I am the True Ruler of Shireroth! I, and all the Lizzard-Kings befre me! Just read the history!I am ruler of all these lands!.. I! Erik, Lizzard-King of Shireroth!I AM THE LIZZARD-KING! I CAN DO ANYTHING!!!!!! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Phoenix the Risen

Re: I AM THE LIZZARD KING! BOW TO ME!

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

okay Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Maybe that dolphin-cow pushed him over the edge....

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

dolphin-cow? I didn't see any dolphin cow... you must be crazy. I'd suggest you take a couple days to unwind. Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

I saw nothing! NOTHING!!!

Mezzastromix

Post by Mezzastromix »

Lizard King? Right. No, I'd rather stick with my were-friends. Shapeshifter Extraordinaire, and Emissary of Fax Celestis

UEC

Post by UEC »

Since I don't totally recall doing this....... I shall simply leave it and you all with some Wisdom from the Great Python of Monty...Quote:Isn't it awfully nice to have a penis?Isn't it frightfully good to have a dong?It's swell to have a stiffy.It's divine to own a dick,From the tiniest little tadgerTo the world's biggest prick.So, three cheers for your Willy or John Thomas.Hooray for your one-eyed trouser snake,Your piece of pork, your wife's best friend,Your Percy, or your cock.You can wrap it up in ribbons.You can slip it in your sock,But don't take it out in public,Or they will stick you in the dock,And you won't come back. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “General Discussion”