Here's something...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

UEC

Re: Here's something...

Post by UEC »

I'm amused.... yes.. Very amused.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Here's something...

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Ever see that poster about Relegions and Shit?Well, here is shit in Micronations...Treesia: Shit happens medievallyBabkha: Camel shit happensBaracão: Shit happens for the people!Menelmacar: Shit has pointy ears.Collective Unconscious: This Shit is Yellow!Delvenus: Shit Happens, but only neutrally.Varja: No shit!Attera: Shit didn't happen. Nobody saw shit happen. You can't prove shit.Shireroth: Our shit has come again!And by Micronationalists...Erik: Shit hppns.Kieran: I shit on ALL your nations!Scott: X% Better Shit than the Review (where X some number times pi such that X is greater than 100)Fax: Shit happens MORE in the Living City!Archetype: Shit happens... oh, wait. It's a banana.YAC: *annexes shit*Hubert: Shit happened, but it was only a character.Bill: I can't take this shit! I'm leaving.Locke: But it's MY shit! I made it, and now I'll give my shit to whoever I choose.Eros: Shit happens, but only equally, so as not to infringe upon the neutrality of my nation.Nick: My sig is THE shit.Mattlore: Shit happens. Save the Kiwi!PhillipMarshall: If Stone says shit happens, then shit happens!Sirithil: Shit happens, but I have two Omens so it doesn't matter :evilAri: Anyhoo, Shit Happens but you shouldn't really take it too seriously. dStryker: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN WHILE I WAS GONE!!! Edited by: ErosDarkstar  at: 1/9/03 4:45:09 pm

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:Scott: 110% Better Shit than the ReviewScott would never say that, not about the Skyline anyway. It's at least 4552.6% percent better shit than the Review.Anyhoo, Shit Happens but you shouldn't really take it too seriously. Sometimes I think you're crazy and sickand other times I think you're so fineBut I know I'm in danger'cause you feel like a strangerAnd I know that something's gonna give

UEC

Post by UEC »

heh. Maybe even more than that... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Archetype23

Post by Archetype23 »

ROFLMAO...But it is a banana....;) The banana loves you, be one with the banana. Experience the yellow for yourself, follow the Path Of Yellow.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Perhaps it is.. Perhaps it's not... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

does shit happen?! wheres stone i need to check!!! don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Good question... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I digest, therefore shit happens... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

I eat... therefor I shit? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “General Discussion”