Some stuff to do:

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

UEC

Re: Some stuff to do:

Post by UEC »

Update the MiniEx records..But that's my job. And I'm doing it.. as best I can. Attera won't let me in to talk to them. But I think I'll follow that link chain posted by that mad dog fellow and see where I end up and start relations with people...Perhaps we should put links to all the nations we reognize somewhere.. or maybe I should find links... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I'm just happy that you are doing your job... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Post by UEC »

So, what's left?Maybe we should just merge MiniTech into another ministry... but leave the forum!.. it's an ANCIENT forum I think... still has a named URL.. not Numbered..Perhaps convert it to an Archive or something..Put Failed Landsraad stuff there... rename it.. but mark it as Historical..hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

Some stuff to do:

Here are some things I plan to do. If you I miss anything anybody wants, well, post it below...and If it is'tn insane...TO-DO:Create Passed/Failed Forums for landsraadMove MiniEx Forum to top for Foreighn RelationsEncourage foreign relations...through MiniEx or by myselfMove MiniImigration to the top of the board...make it easier to find...Encourage inactive Shirerothian Cits to return...those that are active in other nations...I'll find more...it's too late at nigh...or...early in the morning... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

Gryphon Avocatio

I'm gonna do that about right now...I'm Reorganising MiniEx and MiniImiNAt (:P)....so they are easier to find...up by Genreal stuff, but not in... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

If somebody would email me with the access to the Shireroth page, I could go about doing my job...

Gryphon Avocatio

I don't have the access...so I can't...who does? Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Post by UEC »

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll IM it... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Return to “General Discussion”