Somebody who's had admin longer than me

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon Avocatio

Somebody who's had admin longer than me

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Where do I dump Threads? I need to clear out MiniTech... Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Re: Somebody who's had admin longer than me

Post by UEC »

Ministry Archive. WAAAAY down at the bottom... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Okey...that's what I thought but I wasn't sure Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere...

UEC

Post by UEC »

I think the only other archive is the classified one.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Return to “General Discussion”