Menelmacar lives.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Sirithil

Menelmacar lives.

Post by Sirithil »

Quote:I've spent most of the day trying to let Menelmacar die.I have met with unexpected resistance on many fronts; I have put some thought into this, and it seems that there are those who have some dedication to Menelmacar even after its total disgrace. Perhaps there is the chance that some of those I considered not to be true Menelmacari have some Menelmacari in them after all... and I have realized I would be remiss in my duties as Elentari not to give them a chance. So... yeah. The nos Fëanor administration officially acknowledges the legitimacy of the incoming Archetype administration, and I also therefore hereby declare Menelmacar not-yet-dead. This is not a total repeal of Decree 24: the fleet is still taken into my personal custody, and the territories are still freed. The differences are as follows, partly because it's what the MCS decided and partly because it's what is right:- Fëanoria is to remain Menelmacari, under the administration of the democratically-elected Archetype government.- The capital city of Caras Menelmacar, and the Capital Region surrounding it, are entrusted to the Apollo Foundation and will be defended by my Wandering Fleet.- If there comes a time that Menelmacar looks to be capable of living up to the ideals in which it was founded, the Capital Region and the fleet will be restored to it. Please note that a worthy Menelmacar and an Archetype-ruled Menelmacar are not necessarily mutually exclusive.- I hereby drop my objection to the ProvGov's use of the name 'Menelmacar'.- South Mar Sara goes to Shireroth, not Elpidos.- I hereby drop my request for the Menelmacari-built cities in Freenesia to be dismantled, provided Freenesia rejoins Menelmacar under Archetype's leadership.Arch, frankly, it was the dirtiest, most mudslingingest election I've ever seen. But you did win. So... don't take Menelmacar too far from what I would have wanted. I'm sure you'll do just fine.So shall it be.Original Text: pub40.ezboard.com/fimperiumofmenelmacarfrm4.showMessage?topicID=27.topic By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthQueen of Stars no longerAdmiral of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

ErosDarkstar

Re: Menelmacar lives.

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Well done, Sirithil. Well done indeed. I applaud you.*Bows low* It has been... interesting times. I am glad, in any event, to have worked with you. Eros Darkstar al Blackbane ij Qel'Athas(Or as the Mircons would say, Ros'Mol Dar'Lor)Solomirathius of DelvenusA Proud Citizen of Shireroth

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

WOOT! We have all of Mar Sara now! Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

There's nowhere I would rather it be, because I know Hubert won't get it now. :D By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthGweithiril of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElentari-Emeritus of MenelmacarElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Return to “General Discussion”