From the Lyrican Foreign Ministry

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Colonial Republic

From the Lyrican Foreign Ministry

Post by Colonial Republic »

The Lyrican Republic has been revived, the site can be found in my signature.

In an attempt gather information, and to foster relationships based on understanding, we are collecting a short profile of prominent micronations.

If anyone could provide the following information concerning Shireroth, it would be great:

I.Type of Government, including brief description of relationships between different governmental bodies.

II.Head of State and Diplomatic Contact, along with anypossible AOL, email handles.

III.Breif history of the nation, including how formed, prominent figures (include contact informaiton if possible), conflicts etc.

IV.Any cultural/social/relgious information that would inform any relations between your country and Lyrica.

Thanks so much, either post it here or email it to:

Kaiser Letifer I

Re: From the Lyrican Foreign Ministry

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

*is a little puzzled*Didn't you people die? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Yes, indeed, they did, dear Kaiser.But they're back. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to Sirithil

Kaiser Letifer I

Is that good or bad? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Like all things Lyrican, ambiguous

Kaiser Letifer I

what's that supposed to mean? Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

wait and see...couldn't be too bad... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Kaiser Letifer I

GS seems to fear them..hehehe Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Always has, methinks... Gryphon AvocatioAnarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ismWandering Bard of IstvanistanSave the Kiwi!Didn't I tell you my sig would return?.

Return to “General Discussion”