When did you start screening posts?

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Sirithil

When did you start screening posts?

Post by Sirithil »

And, um, why? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: When did you start screening posts?

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

The Gods have started taking action against this. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Consider it SDI. You can call it "Star Wars" if you want. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

I have reason to believe that there is a threat to our great nation. I am screening all posts until further notice. I'm not trying to censor anything, just trying to prevent a disaster. Purple wings and a big pink antenna sure make a 3-foot tall bear damn sexy, don't you think?..................I'm kupo for KUPO NUTS!..................... p|-|3312 7|-|3 l337 /\/\006l3 5|

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Care to fill me in, seeing as we're allies and all? By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure. Although I think that maybe screening posts is going a bit too far. ''You've made a mockery of the system! I darn you to heck!'' - Phil, Prince of Insufficient Light

SaiKar LumEth

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Hmmm... right you may be. Be on the alert. Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princessMenelmacari Prefect of StateReally just Harvey Steffke

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Wow. Scott got ATTITUDE.Edited to compensate for my bass-ackwardness. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott SiskindEdited by: ErosDarkstar  at: 9/18/02 1:38:44 pm

Brrapa Lu Eraro

The Gods where displeased with curtain... security holes that were created. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

I hope this doesn't have anything to do with me... Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

Kaiser! Release these forums! Let the word flow freely here without repression. There are better ways of preventing operational difficulties. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

I already have fixed such. A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Irreverence Brightstar

Have you really? Excellent. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

umm... cool? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Brrapa Lu Eraro

The Gods have improved in mood. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Do the gods have to ask permission for THAT, too? Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott Siskind

Brrapa Lu Eraro

The Gods need not ask permission to do anything. They are the Gods after all! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Quote: Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure. Although I think that maybe screening posts is going a bit too far.Oh really? :-PHail Somnis, Hasan, and Lumina. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Governor of Aerovenus, Duamithras(Republic of Delvenus)"The great are great only because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" - Stirner"I imagine the part internal, that one that is slow for the category of the massage.""Erik...tell the gods to ask Fax or myself before expressing displeasure." - Scott Siskind

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

apparently they are still being screened...or something... hmm... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of LightEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 9/24/02 7:58:26 pm

Irreverence Brightstar

Not that I know of... maybe you're just special :) Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

I htink there's a few fora that didn't get fixed. A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Indeed. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Zarathustra Erutirn

Post by Zarathustra Erutirn »

Perhaps there is a reason they aren't fixed?! It's a government conspira.... wait, this is Shireroth, not America, sorry, no conspiracy to be had here, the Bush family has a pending copy-right out on them. Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Hey, I like Bush. He rocks.*snuggles Bush* By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Irreverence Brightstar

No... we're Shireroth. Our conspiracies are right out there in the open :) Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Bush wouldn't do well in Shireroth. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Zarathustra Erutirn

Post by Zarathustra Erutirn »

Probably not, there are now ways to circumvent sunshine laws here. Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Haha.Siri snugges Bush.It does't get much better than that. ;) Philip LockeMinister of Communications of the Democracy of Ibrosia

Brrapa Lu Eraro

*Yardistan puts out a warrent for Bush's arrest.* Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “General Discussion”