The Gods aren't happy.

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Brrapa Lu Eraro

The Gods aren't happy.

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

The Gods are not pleased about the resent give away of the HolyLand of Amity and the territory of Mar Sara. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

SaiKar LumEth

Re: The Gods aren't happy.

Post by SaiKar LumEth »

Holy land?! Sai'Kar Lum'EthLast remaining Micron princessMenelmacari Prefect of StateReally just Harvey Steffke

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

All Shireroth is holy land, biznatch ;) As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Too bad it wasn't Loth... philip lockethis freedom is rather like death -sartre

Mercurivs

Post by Mercurivs »

I have a funny feeling that the giveaway is unconstitutional (assuming the constitution is still in effect, and that someone knows where the constitution is).

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Ha-ha!The Kaiser can do *anything* under the Constitution. I had a big campaign to democratize Shireroth a while ago but it failed miserably and made this kind of thing possible. philip lockethis freedom is rather like death -sartre

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Ha! You have guts coming back here! Let's not start anything again, though. I don't think you're on best terms with this republic. Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

And who the hell are you?I've been at odds with Shireroth for half of forever, and I still hang around. philip lockethis freedom is rather like death -sartre

Draco the Tainted

My sources tell me it was a bit longer than Half of Forever... but those would be my sources... Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

Zarathustra Erutirn

Post by Zarathustra Erutirn »

Such anger, such fury.You sure you aren't Locke's other half? Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

Remember Draco Thorne I, guys? I think it's HIM. Purple wings and a big pink antenna sure make a 3-foot tall bear damn sexy, don't you think?..................I'm kupo for KUPO NUTS!..................... p|-|3312 7|-|3 l337 /\/\006l3 5|

Draco the Tainted

I feel insulted! And who the PRH is draco thorne I anyhow?I am me, me am I, do you like green grapes and pie? Heil Loki!!!Heil H'Graa!!!

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Green grapes suck compared to the red ones... As I gaze into the mirror of Doubt, I see the barrenness of this Life that remains. Yet in Despair we begin to see true light, In weakness we can be strong. Let us draw substance from our shadow...-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+- Chaocracy of IstvanistanTell me what dreams may come...

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

If Amity and Mar Sara have indeed been given away, then I must relay this information to Gryphon. He shan't be pleased. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Curt Kobain

Post by Curt Kobain »

I've been informed that this has been taken care of...need not start a rebellion. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Return to “General Discussion”