Hello, Occupation

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

XE Weaver

Re: Hello, Occupation

Post by XE Weaver »

can some one please reply :P- this seems like a cooler micronation than i first thought. Edited by: XE Weaver at: 8/10/02 8:58:33 am

XE Weaver

Hello, Occupation

Post by XE Weaver »

Hello, all , i am XE Weaver, a javascripter, i'm new to all this micronation stuff but it looks as if ur the nation for me. What i propse is that i may be allowed to join the army or something intresting due to my good knowledge of Javascript. Waiting for your feedback.XE WEAVER

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

I'm never up at 8-9am...hehehe It all depends on what time of day...But..yah.. sure.. welcome aboard. go to the Immigration forum and officially apply.. Joseph will aprove you.. and all will be bien.. and pick a place to reside...heh Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

No! This is a place of PURE EVILLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! But I jest. Philip Locke"listen:there's a hellof a good universe next door;let's go" -e.e. cummings

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Go away... I'm not in the mood for you Locke.. Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Come to yardistan! All are wellcome!   Gryphon Avocatio Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! YAC: Zi De tene ljo, Jesa tokaje ljo.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

If you don't mind the lunies.... *goes to play with the Yardistani* Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

You go away, Erik. This is my thread. Philip Locke"listen:there's a hellof a good universe next door;let's go" -e.e. cummings

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

only if you are XE Weaver...... who has seemed to vanish... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “General Discussion”