Jobs...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Jobs...

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Maybe you should give your shezestriaki (god I love this title) a good reason to do work?Then again... I have more pressing matters that I have been too lazy to work on... "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Je gagne

job

Post by Je gagne »

ill do something

ErosDarkstar

Re: job

Post by ErosDarkstar »

As I've said before, I nominate Raglan for Minester of Technology. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Jobs...

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

ok, We got some jobs open.. Minister of the Exterior..and a few more...MiniExMiniTech... hmmm I'm liking this 1984 referencing....Anyhoo, if you want a job... just ask... if it is takin but the person is inactive... than I can boot em... in fact.. I proly will be booted anyway... pretty much.. the only active minister is Immigration.. and he is doing a FINE job at it and I have no plans to boot him...I'm keeping James in place for defence for now.. but I will be speaking with him....So, if you want a job... ask. Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I nominate scott for miniex.(I must learn newspeak, I love the whole idea of a minimal language) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

Doubleplusgood Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Whatever THAT means... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

I decline MiniEx because of conflicts with my Tymarian citizenship that Erik and I have talked about. But thanks for the recommendation. I nominate Ari for MiniTech because he's the best at techonology of all of us, and it's a job where he can probably get away with not working.

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

I also decline the nomination for MiniTech... I am not that good with programming... I second the nomination of Ari for that position, though. Nick RaglanShireroth Duke of LothlariaPrætor of the Shireroth LandsraadMACH Duke of ItaliaMinister of Home AffairsSEC ChairmanUnited Republic of Tymaria

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

If Ari Accept he will be the new MiniTech.. Which with be doublegood... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Tripleplusgood... :)

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I accept the job of MiniTech... I actually know a few things I could rant about ;). And you can ask me questions about... technical things. "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

ok, How do I configure wine.. easily? and Samba? I know there are some nice GUIs out there.... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

For Samba configuration, use SWAT (rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=swat&submit=Search+...)For Wine configuration... I don't know any particularly easy way. After all, there's not much to configure, but a lot to set up. I'll look around with Google. "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Gryphon the Pure

there is no such word as 'doublegood' in newspeak. there is 'good', 'plusgood', 'doubleplusgood', any multiples of 'plusgood' and then there is also 'ungood' and 'plusungood' and so on... yah... if death cares... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

How would we know if death cares? He's dead. "It ain't over 'till the fat lady sinks." --the Inquisition's witchcraft test

Gryphon the Pure

Mors, Mortis, neuter, DeathLatin my dear sir.(Did I get the gender right? Anyone up on Latin?) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

I think it's feminine Prime Executive, United Republic of TymariaChairman of the ICEOMost people would sooner die than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell

Gryphon the Pure

damn... that's what I put first... oh well... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

I'm hungry... So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home... Edited by: For Her Light at: 7/19/02 11:38:56 pm

Gryphon the Pure

I renominate dStryker for MiniTrade as he does not seem to be moderator there. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

I second the nomination of dStryker to MiniTrade. Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

He used to be MiniTrade.. but.. he didn't do much in the end.. and he's the leader of anyother nation.. and I want alot of attention to be payed to that ministry... that.. and he's always the minitrade everywhere.. time to let some new people have the job.. sorry...Still love ya man.. Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Gryphon the Pure

well, he just posted the new whatchamacallit for intermicronational trade and currency... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

He runs the ICEO.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

I nominate CINC Patrick as DSI (Director of Shirithian Intelligence)... seeing as it's more his line of work than MoMA... Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

What does he say to that? Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I'd like to apply for the post of Ambassador to the neutral nation of Delvenus.I have some respect left over still... Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Done... You are now the ambassador to Delvenus.. might wanna start up a vote to accually recognize them.. not sure if we do... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Philip Locke

Re: Jobs...

Post by Philip Locke »

If you need MiniTrade, I'll volunteer. I don't know a ton about economics, but I guess I could learn...or something. Don't know, but I need to do something. Philip Locke"Life is far too important to be taken seriously." -Oscar Wilde

Return to “General Discussion”