Philip Locke.....

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Philip Locke.....

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

umm wasn't there also something about him regaining control of lothlaria? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Philip Locke.....

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...D=33.topicIt appears as the law was put down, he was supposed to be unbanned a while back...This shall happen now...His citizenship however is not restored... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Right. Like THAT's going to happen. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

Things change.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

They do, that should not be one of them. But I alreay posted something in response...if it is *impossible* for me to regain Terminus, I'll settle for a baron in LOTH...or whatever. Philip Locke"Truth is beautiful, without doubt; but so are lies." -R. W. Emerson

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Yeah... give him a barony in LOTH... start cutting up a duchy OTHER than Kildare to make Baronies :) Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

It has been done... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.

Return to “General Discussion”