Vacations are brutal...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Vacations are brutal...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

...on this place..hehe no messages from the 4th and 5th so far.. I thought a number of you people wheren't american..hehe Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Mattlore Devious

Re: Vacations are brutal...

Post by Mattlore Devious »

lol, I'm not important and also had my school ball on wensday which i'm still recovering from ;) Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria: Free Republic & Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, Pacary, The Senate SimulationEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?"A Cloud of the unknown approaches, Instead of running with fear, he smiles and turns to face it"

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Everyone's important! Even you... We love you................ heh Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*backs slowly away*:lol Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria: Free Republic & Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, Pacary, The Senate SimulationEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?"A Cloud of the unknown approaches, Instead of running with fear, he smiles and turns to face it"

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Don't worry.. I'm not dangerous...hehe Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Well, let's say I was away. Anime Expo was all weekend, you know? I feel a bit out of touch, but oh well. Heh.... lots of anime... *drifts off into bliss again* Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

At least you had fun... :) Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

And elevators are good. I like elevators. Especially cosplayers in elevators. Even if it's me. Other people like cosplayers in elevators too... :) :) :) Happy!!! Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

cosplayer? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Person dressing up as a character. It's called Cosplay, and one who does is a cosplayer. Eros DarkstarThane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)SAVE THE KIWI!!!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I seeeeeee.. makes sence now... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

My computer screen has decided (all by itself) to alter its RGB stuff vastly in favor of green and blue, and since this screen is already green and blue, the whole thing pretty much just looks like a mishmash. I have to highlight stuff just to be able to read it.So that's my excuse. A sarcasm dectector? Oooh...that's REAL useful. - The Simpsons

Kaiseress Viviantia I

You know.. you can fix that sorta thing easily... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Correction...YOU can fix that sort of thing pretty easily.Here's another problem...my browser doesn't have enough memory to handle the huge tree picture...so it decides that the background of this forum is oddly transparent...in such a way that when you scroll, it copies whatever you scrolled up so that it's almost impossible to see anything.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Scott.... No computer time.....hehe or reinstall Winblow.. but I'm nicely here on Linux.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon Avocatio

Lacking a compter sucks..

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

but england ys still cool...and touch screen keyboards are evil...did i justt ttally giv away were i'm hiding?

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Lacking a compter sucks..

The touch screen keyboard would explain the spelling mistakes.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon Avocatio

Well...

I'm now in york and I have a real computer...so...it helps a lot...really...how are things in cali?

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: Well...

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Ica lives on...as do I and the rest of us... We live on... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon Avocatio

Ok...

that's good to hear...I'm glad that that nobody has dided...yet...

Kaiser Mors II

Re: Ok...

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

It is indeed... Kaiser of Mors IIMatre jin es cricete ae patre jin ofacere bacatz saucenaetz...

Return to “General Discussion”