Invitation

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Mattlore Devious

Invitation

Post by Mattlore Devious »

The International Rugby League Development Board invites Shireroth to send a team to participate in the World Sevens. This competition currently involves teams from New Macadam, Amerada, The MSE, UBR and Pacary with several more expected to be announced before kick-off. The competition is entirely simulated so all Shireroth needs to do to participate is give permission for me to enter your team on the simulator. http://www.mcivor.gen.nz/~matthe...sevens.htm for more information. It will be generated in the same fashion as New Macadam's National Competition which can be viewed here: pub95.ezboard.com/fnewmacadamfrm51 Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria: Free Republic & Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, Pacary, The Senate SimulationEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?"A Cloud of the unknown approaches, Instead of running with fear, he smiles and turns to face it"

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Invitation

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I see.. anyone interested? Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

I still have that little "Go Boomers!" pennant from John's old league...somewhere.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I remember that.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Return to “General Discussion”