Save the Kiwi!!!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Lord Raglan

Save the Kiwi!!!

Post by Lord Raglan »

The Duchy of Lothlaria is a homeland of peace and serenity for the kiwi. We feel that they must be protected and the word of a homeland must be spread throughout all of micronationalism!!! We have heeded the call to go out and tell all that the rights of the kiwi must not be trampled on.So, I come here to ask for activists from the rest of Shireroth... As our first call, we will go to Babkha, unless you have a better idea, to inform them of the power of the kiwi and the need for a kiwi homeland in Babkha.SAVE THE KIWI! Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Save the Kiwi!!!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Another crusade to Babkha? Tell me more, oh brother... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Umm, what was the first crusade to Babkha? If you're referring to the one posted at Yardistan, this is the same... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I think that one was launched from Treesia... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

ahh...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

But I also thought that, that one didn't really go anywhere.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

So, here is our agenda before we go...1) We will tell them of the blight of the Kiwi and that they are underrepresented in Babkha.2) We must push for equal constitutional rights and equal privledges for all kiwis in Babkha.3) We must find a kiwi in Babkha. (a little harder than it looks)4) We must either a) push for a homeland for the kiwi in Babkha or b) push for the transport for all kiwis from Babkha to Lothlaria.I know the previous crusade of Treesian Unorthodox missionaries to Babkha was pointless, but the Duchy of Lothlaria must do something about this issue. If this is somewhat successful, we will go to Treesia and elsewhere... tell them about the good news for the kiwis! Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

This sounds almost religious..hehehe Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

IT HAS STARTED!!!All fellow activists, the time is now!!!!We must sail and march on Babkha and tell them what about the poor kiwi!!!They need to know and we are going to tell them!!!Okay now for transport over there!!!Go to pub48.ezboard.com/bbabkha for the list of their fora.Go to pub48.ezboard.com/fbabkhafrm1 for their general forum where I have started our mission!Go there and to their equivalent of a bar which is right below that forum.Go post in any and all forums that have a connection to this (like political parties, etc.) to drum up support for our cause, do not be afraid to post; post and then consider the consequences!!! We must be like a large force that forces their attention to this massive problem! We need to do this for ourselves and for the KIWI!!!SAVE THE KIWI!!! Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Gryphon Avocatio

I shall join you! Banzai! NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Come gather 'round peopleWherever you roamAnd admit that the watersAround you have grownAnd accept it that soonYou'll be drenched to the bone.If your time to youIs worth savin'Then you better start swimmin'Or you'll sink like a stoneFor the times they are a-changin'.Come writers and criticsWho prophesize with your penAnd keep your eyes wideThe chance won't come againAnd don't speak too soonFor the wheel's still in spinAnd there's no tellin' whoThat it's namin'.For the loser nowWill be later to winFor the times they are a-changin'.Come senators, congressmenPlease heed the callDon't stand in the doorwayDon't block up the hallFor he that gets hurtWill be he who has stalledThere's a battle outsideAnd it is ragin'.It'll soon shake your windowsAnd rattle your wallsFor the times they are a-changin'.Come mothers and fathersThroughout the landAnd don't criticizeWhat you can't understandYour sons and your daughtersAre beyond your commandYour old road isRapidly agin'.Please get out of the new oneIf you can't lend your handFor the times they are a-changin'.The line it is drawnThe curse it is castThe slow one nowWill later be fastAs the present nowWill later be pastThe order isRapidly fadin'.And the first one nowWill later be lastFor the times they are a-changin'.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Onward! Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamDeputy PM, Amerada Other places you may find me: Tymaria: Free Republic & Shireroth, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, Pacary, The Senate SimulationEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?"A Cloud of the unknown approaches, Instead of running with fear, he smiles and turns to face it"

Kaiseress Viviantia I

ONWARD! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

Just so that you know... Straylight will not have this kind of an activity campaign...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Oh please?!... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

With all due respect good sirs, if you are so worried about the well being of the kiwi, would it not make sense to try to actually get a real preserve set up for them rather then babbling on about a "preserve" in a country that doesn't actually have any land? Jason SteffkeJas'Set Sel'EthRolen ne sarem lumsom Tymaria!

Gryphon the Pure

outsiders... hisssssssssssssssss...

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Shush.... Just let them have there fun! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon Avocatio

Jas...we like reccrusades...leave us be...   Nick the Yardistani Anarch of All of Yardistan / High Priest of B0O0/\/\ism Wandering Bard of Istvanistan Save the Kiwi! Quote: ¡Ay! ¡No es bueno! ¡Mis pantelones están en fuego! -Jubbles

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

I think most micronational crusades are reccrusades... I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing. -- Dissident, of Apolyton

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Hostile Outsider works as a excellent title for Jason... Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

One of the old Kaisers set that... I think Los..... not sure.. might have been Mors... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Jason Steffke

Post by Jason Steffke »

Quote: Hostile Outsider works as a excellent title for Jason...Ya think so? Okay, that works for me. *adds Lord Raglan to the "ignorant about Jason list, right under Peter Little.*Anyway, I was being serious. Maybe you would actually gain some international respect if you tried a project like that, even if it didn't get very far. Jason SteffkeJas'Set Sel'EthRolen ne sarem lumsom Tymaria!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Forgive me, for I may have been a little too rash... I have been in a strange mood for awhile, especially with the dull pain of the absence of wisdom teeth...I will say that this is for fun. Shireroth and especially Lothlaria has been devoid of that for sometime. International respect? Of course, we would get some respect from that. But why? The land of Yardistan with its strange annexations... A list of so many Kaisers and now including a Kaiseress that happens to be for a good part the same person... This is the nature of Shireroth. International respect? What's that to us?Seriously, as to actually doing a project like that for real, I will consider it as time goes on... Just not yet, the time isn't ripe...As to being "ignorant... which is a far cry from being "ignorant" or the plain ignorant... who cares? :)*thinks to himself, maybe I should have used some of that vicadin(sp?)* Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I only took 1 the day they pulled the teath.. I slept from right after the surgey..10am.... to bout 4pm the next day... And I have no memory of anything that happened when I was conscience for brief times.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Yeah, but where your teeth pulled or cut out... If pulled, I say, lucky *holding tongue as to not to add on...*If cut out, it is usual to take a little bit longer, but I will say now the swelling is going down on both sides so I think normalness is approaching rapidly... Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

They had to cut bone out to get at them.. but I have a high pain tolerance.... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Return to “General Discussion”