Nice addition... i think...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon the Pure

Nice addition... i think...

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Umm, is it just me, or is the visitor board new? Thanx whoever put that in there, it's a nice touch. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: Nice addition... i think...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

I hat that thing, and will proly remove it now... unless I fall asleep first.. I'm dead tired.. but someone has splaining to do... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

hehe, well I like it... but I have one thing to ask... maybe you cannot answer this, but the profile says we have like a hundred some members and one is a local user... who's the local user? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

It dates back to the the RS Secession from the NEW AIN.. We broke loose and Bill made a local account "audentiordeepthroat" some dumb reference to nixon.. anyhoo.. I banned it.. it is also where the autotitle level of "hostile outsider" came from... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Audentior Deep Throat wasn't Bill...it was Timex...and it wasn't from the secession, it was from the Automatic Era...don't know why it popped up in Shireroth. And I made the thing, because I agreed with Gryphon that it was cool, but go ahead and delete it if you want.

Kaiseress Viviantia I

It might have started then.. but it didn't show up in Shireroth till the sessesion... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Gryphon the Pure

umm... one other change i've noticed... why is dStryker repeated wherever he's a moderator? Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

I can fix that.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Return to “General Discussion”