On the orginization...

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Gryphon the Pure

On the orginization...

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Just a thought - -Since the Barony of Schlangen resides in Kildare, wouldn't it be practical to put the forum under Kildare and not just at the bottom of the list? Same thing for the Thanedoms and Territories and so forth.Heil Apostrophe!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Re: On the orginization...

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

hmm.. Good Idea.. I'll go do that... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Also, I liked Lothlaria having a middle placement in the territories section... All I want to know is how it got to the bottom? Is that what you think of us? :)(NOTICE: It is late and I don't really care, but I still had to ask...) Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

It was random you getting placed there... I was just rearanging and that's the number it got.. I had to fix a few mistakes I made so numbers got random.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Lord Raglan

Post by Lord Raglan »

Oh okay... "random" eh? I know how "random" works.. :) j/k Nick RaglanTymaria-RS Duke of LothlariaMACH Duke of ItaliaSpecial Assistant to the Prime ExecutiveChief of Defense Staff, TDFDelvenus-Governor of Electrovenus

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Heh.. yes.... Don't worry.. we still love ya... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Is that like the 'random' baggage searches on airlines? 'Cause I got searched going BOTH ways this past week... stupid people. Eros DarkstarGovernor of Aerovenus(Republic of Delvenus)Thane of Kitanus Fields(Imperial Republic of Shireroth)

Kaiseress Viviantia I

No.. They aren't very random with those searches... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”