All Dukes report to the Landsraad!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiseress Viviantia I

All Dukes report to the Landsraad!

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

That is all.. We have to elect a Prætor.I don't want this body to become like the Tymarian legislature. So get cracking! Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

For Her Light

Re: All Dukes report to the Landsraad!

Post by For Her Light »

Do I count? So I'm moving on... I'll never forget...As you lay there and watched me...Accepting the end...I knew you were scared...You were strong, I was trying...I gave you my hand...I said "It's okay, let it go, time to leave you...And I'll carry on...The best that I can without you here beside me..."...Let him come take you home...

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

yes, you count, but only for a half vote Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Gah.. I need to get used to that... Forgot that more than just dukes can vote.I might have all votes count the same in the election... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

Wow... you even got around to giving me posting access :) ... Tell the world that we're going to be the grim reaper of innocent orphaned children.-- Linux kernels 2.4.5 onwards

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Yerp, I'm a good Kaiseress...hehe :) and damn sexy too... Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”