Air Force

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Mors I

Re: Air Force

Post by Kaiser Mors I »

I'm pleased.... Maybe I shoyuld just make a forum.... but that requires me not to be lazy..... lol... you'll proly have one in a day or two.... Kaiser Mortis Mercator IHonor through Death, And Death Before Dishonor!

Baroness Sabriel

Air Force

Post by Baroness Sabriel »

It has come to my attention that, while I am the 'head of the Air Force,' there is no forum for such a thing at the present time. This post and all of its replies will, for the time being, serve as a temporary board for the Air Force.Also, if you'd like *and before I forget* I will have an Air Force topic in my own board: the Barony of Schlangen. So far, it is the only barony, so it should be pretty easy to find.This is just a 'heads up' to all of you who didn't know we even had an Air Force, officially any way, and all the rest of you who knew but didn't know if officially existed.Enjoy! Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost.I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

will we make the aircraft and weapons or use our ones(I mean ones on Earth....) Pete LittleNational Affairs Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of Tymaria

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I have no clue.. and I think Mack vanished.... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Let's use some of the old Jasonian ones which we've probably still got a couple of via JASO and then gradually design and phase in some new ones with the same system.

Kaiser Ikol I

Post by Kaiser Ikol I »

I really oughta do something with JASO... "Gazing at people, some hand in hand,Just what I'm going through they can't understand.Some try to tell me, thoughts they cannot defend,Just what you want to be, you will be in the end."---The Moody BluesKaiser Ikol I

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

So is the Air force completely up to the Barony or what?If not, are we going to have to initiate it or do we get authorization or something?Heil Apostrophe!

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

Ok, here's the thing...Mack is in charge of the Air Force. I grant her full authority to do what she needs to get it started. If you need something.. just ask for it... and will most likely be supplied.. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “General Discussion”