The New Forum Organization

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Los I

The New Forum Organization

Post by Kaiser Los I »

I deleted a lot of old fora, archived some stuff, redid the category and the ordering, et cetera to make things more compact and updated. What does everyone think?The modernistic minimalist design is highly pleasing to my aesthetic senseIt had to be done, so OKThere are fora other than general?AAAAAAH! CHANGE IT BACK! CHANGE IT BACK!It's forums, not fora, you illiterate fool!Show results

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: The New Forum Organization

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

DAH! Alll my presious organization! IT"S GONE! NOOOOOO.. I must now Mourn for my lost design... *sigh*ok done... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Organisation...maybe if you gave me mod in the Landsraad so I could vote if I ever found a reason to...anmd I thought Amity was part of me duchyYes Scott...it's happening...you changed stuff and you didn't change it good enough and people are complaining... NickThe Wandering Yardistani BardHigh Priest of B0O0/\/\ism I am just a new boy, / Stranger in this town. / Where are all the good times? / Who's gonna / how this stranger around? / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl. / Will some cold woman in this desert land / Make me feel like a real man? / Take this rock and roll refugee / Oooh, baby set me free. / Ooooh, I need a dirty woman. / Ooooh, I need a dirty girl.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Amity is in Yardistan.. but it has its own forum.. so.. it got a link.....I thought you had access to the Landsraad? you should.. not that it ever does anything.. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Zhaki the Dolphin

Post by Zhaki the Dolphin »

I would also need mod to the Landsraad with this login... Except that I will jump back to my normal login as soon as I have... well... done some work on it. How soon I will start using that login again depends highly on cosmic radiation...

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

*dodges a gamma ray*Ouch, that's got to hurt. "We must go forward, not backwards, upwards, not forwards, and ever twirling, twirling, twirrrrlliiiinnggg towards freedom!" - Kodos

Return to “General Discussion”