Important!

A central forum for general discussion

Moderator: Kaiser Fish XII

Kaiser Los I

Re: Important!

Post by Kaiser Los I »

Thank you, Lacrymosa. Though your reign has been short, you have accomplished much, and I will endevour to fulfill the deal you struck regarding our latest acquisition. As for me, I have taken this name, Los I, and will do my best to serve the people of Shireroth and the glory of the Imperial Republic and its mother Tymaria.People of Shireroth, I thank you pre-emptively for my support. I have named myself after the god of fiery creation and unbounded power - this is the tone I hope to set for my reign. And should perchance one of the ancient line be found to take the throne one day, I intend to give it to him far greater than his house left it.HAIL THE KAISER!HAIL THE GODS!HAIL SHIREROTH! I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Kaiser Lacrymosa

Important!

Post by Kaiser Lacrymosa »

As my first action as kaiser, I name Scott Siskind as heir to the throne of Shireroth.My second action shall be to declare that the lands of North Mar Sara become part of Shireroth as per the terms agreed upon between Bill and I. It shall remain that way until it is taken by war.My third action will be to abdicate the throne, due to other pressures. My heir shall take the throne. In times of dire need, I shall return. Until then, I shall lay in wait. I am Lacrymosa, the Thousand Faces, the Death of Balance, the Edge of Sanity.You should fear me. Do you know who you confront? Do you know who you defy? Or do you even care, infidel? You degrade my being, my essence, my self. Your mere existence dims my radiance.But I will fix what has been broken. My words will shatter to cleanse, impale to remove, destroy to create. My piercing anger is held in my voices, my faces, my lives.I draw my strength from the sky, my fortitude from the earth, my wisdom from the sea. My blood courses with the mightiest rivers. My voices are made of the sharpest swords. My faces are forged from the darkest damascus. My mind is made of moonlight and daggers. My lives were granted to me by the first Goddess, the Goddess of Life. But I am her master.And still you defy me? So passes the stupidity of defiance, then. I shall reap the rewards of supremacy with your miserable life. I shall absorb your essence into myself, and you will be just another face, just another life, just another voice in the choir.I am the Changeling, the Nightmare, the Lacrymosa, the One.Watch as I bring the universe down around you ankles. Watch as I destroy your reality with a single word. Watch as the world you comprehend warps under my command. Watch as all you know dissolves into nothingness.Watch as the end nears. Watch as I defy, I destroy, I decimate your universe, your reality. Watch when I contaminate your mind. Watch as I redefine your destiny. Watch as I organize your futility. Watch as you are crushed by the enormity of my ferocity.Watch as your world is replaced with my chaos.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Wow, Scott...you've gone up in shirerothian Society...*gives scott a pat on the back*Yes! Hail the Gods! Hail Kaiser Los I!

Peter Little

Post by Peter Little »

This creates a mess, okay now Scott is Duke of Brookshire, but is also Duke of Elwyn, but he cant be Duke of 2 places... So who the new Duke of Elwyn? Pete LittleNational Affairs Minister of South MondesiaMinister of Culture of Tymaria

Kaiser Los I

Post by Kaiser Los I »

You bring up a good point. I would say that the dukedom of Brookshire belongs to the house of Metzler, which has traditionally been Kaiser, rather than to the Kaiser by virtue of his title. Thus, Erik Metzler is still Duke of Brookshire, and I am still Duke of Elwynn. If Erik wishes to resign from his Dukedom he will appoint a successor in the usual manner or ask me to choose one for him. I care not whether a man is Good or Evil; all that I careIs whether he is a Wise man or a Fool. Go! put off Holiness,And put on Intellect; or my thund'rous hammer shall drive theeTo wrath, which thou condemnest, till thou obey my voice. - Los, Jerusalem

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Yerp, it all works... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “General Discussion”